On-Offshore Electrician Job search in S.E.Asia

tmcard

I am 58 and worked for the past 7 years on-offshore in Norway, which is great. However, since I spent most of my off-time in Thailand, I would like to cut down on travel time, and started searching for a rotation job in S.E.Asia. I understand that this is not gonna be easy, but would appreciate any sort of advice or possible job contacts.

Have a look at some of the new build projects that are starting in South Korea , I know guys who have got many years on rotation moving from project to project down there, then if and when they do decide to sail it's likely to be as a chief electrician so at least its business class travel.

Have a look at some of the new build projects that are starting in South Korea , I know guys who have got many years on rotation moving from project to project down there, then if and when they do decide to sail it's likely to be as a chief electrician so at least its business class travel.

That is where i will hopefully be heading. A year or two on a build as the chief mechanic, then sail with it to where ever. Usually it's businessclass flights and around $250-350,000 a year