What Visa to use for on overseas business?

What Visa does one apply for if they come to Thailand representing an overseas business? My family's business already manufactures in Thailand, we have a middle man who organises storage and shipping and I will be in Bangkok for 3 months next year to oversee quality control, shipping and also remuneration. We don't in any way supply to the Thai market and merely send back to Australia.

TIA.

A non immigrant B visa is the visa you need.

The description of the work you will be dong indicates you may need a work permit also.

Do you apply for the Non Imm B visa in the host country or can it be processed here in Thailand?

Hello UbonJoe, I have some other relevant questions pertaining to my business here in Thailand and starting to work for an overseas company. Is it possible to discuss with you directly? Happy to call you or communicate by email. Not sure the protocol on how we would exchange contact details ....... tadthai

Non-Immigrant Business visa then WP, you can be allowed to get a WP even without having 4 employees technically even with 0 employees you get a special permit normally for 1 year but can be up to 3 years. You don't even have to take out salary only pay the tax as if you would be, which is about 2500baht if I remember correctly. I have business here in Thailand, in Sweden and in Macedonia

Edited by Evolare