How to deal with the straydogs yelling problem ...

kkkkkeke

Shame on the people talking about killing animals.

If you don't have anything constructive to add to the OP's problem, why don't you offer to adopt these precious animals? I've lived with this problem myself in the past and it drove me to distraction. If I'd known then that feeding the dog a nice big bar of Cadbury's Dairy Milk would have finished him off, I'd have done so. I admit, I considered giving him poisoned meat but being the neighbour, I'd have been an obvious suspect. In developed countries they use euthanasia to deal with stray dogs, noise abatement laws and cruelty laws to deal with noisy & caged dogs....

You say: "Shame on the people talking about killing animals." I say: More shame on the people responsible for the animals that are biting humans, spreading rabies and causing noise nuisance and the system that doesn't take responsibility for the problem.

So I am going to stock up on bars of Hersheys, Cadbury's and whatever other chocolate I can find and offer it as treats to stray dogs. I hope others will join me in this endeavour.

• Like 2

Some obvious solutions are probably illegal. But very effective.

Should you suggest harm to a dog that knows no better.? He thinks he is supposed to bark. And he is right. Its a dog. Be careful of Karma. You might return as a dog.

Dogs left to roam wild and not cared for by their owners are no better than vermin. Do you also think rats should be left to gnaw through floors and skirting, breeding and spreading disease because they know no better? I'm not anti dog, I am against any animal that causes a problem within society. Animals have their place and we make the rules because we are top dog!

Some obvious solutions are probably illegal. But very effective.

Should you suggest harm to a dog that knows no better.? He thinks he is supposed to bark. And he is right. Its a dog. Be careful of Karma. You might return as a dog.

Dogs left to roam wild and not cared for by their owners are no better than vermin. Do you also think rats should be left to gnaw through floors and skirting, breeding and spreading disease because they know no better? I'm not anti dog, I am against any animal that causes a problem within society. Animals have their place and we make the rules because we are top dog!

Dogs are domesticated and rats are not. HUGE difference pal.

Shame on the people talking about killing animals.

Yes. Just remove their larynxes. And maybe their teeth if they wander around at night as well as bark. While you've got them under anaesthetic you could also sterilise them. But just don't kill them, even if they drive you mad / bite the local kids and give you rabies.