Belgian in Petchabun

victor70

Why do you ask are you Belgian or has someone been knocking off your wife ?

I am Belgian and live 25 Years in Thailand, my wife from Ta Pon past away 1 year 11 months of cancer, now I have problems with here sister, she want money, money never much an-of, just to let you know that family is money hungry,

I can tel you more because here sister came again at the home.

I have been a fool to marry here in Belgium because I thought I would pass-away first so that she should not left alone with no money

Hi Victor I'm sorry to hear about your problems I currently reside in Lom Sak if I can be of any assistance don't hesitate to contact me,you can send me a private message if need be.

I am not Belgian but from England.

Regards

Stoneyboy.

PS

Sorry if you were offended by my first post but that also is not uncommon here.

Edited by stoneyboy
  • Like 1

Hi Victor I'm sorry to hear about your problems I currently reside in Lom Sak if I can be of any assistance don't hesitate to contact me,you can send me a private message if need be.

Regards

Stoneyboy.

PS

not to be sorry, I was the fool, one way I been lucky because my wife mentioned in her testament that I can stay in the house till I die.

end last year I met a nice women from Isaan, I needed a person to be with me, I am 71 years old anI am a bad housekeeper so I took her with me what make me a little uncomfortably is the age different of 40 years, wath is a plus is and take-care of me (no seks involved) my mechanic is out of order, but she make me happy in my old days and her family is much nicer than those in Petchabun

Regards

Stoneyboy.

PS

not to be sorry, I was the fool, one way I been lucky because my wife mentioned in her testament that I can stay in the house till I die.

end last year I met a nice women from Isaan, I needed a person to be with me, I am 71 years old anI am a bad housekeeper so I took her with me what make me a little uncomfortably is the age different of 40 years, wath is a plus is and take-care of me (no seks involved) my mechanic is out of order, but she make me happy in my old days and her family is much nicer than those in Petchabun

You were not a fool to marry a nice Thai girl at least you can live in the house, not normal the family usually gets it and your thrown out.

But you must stop all the money giving other wise it wont stop till they have bled you dry.

You had better come up with and excuse not to give. Start by cutting down all they ask for if they want 1th give 200bt then get even lower. You married her sister not the family.

Best of luck.

• Like 2