Cheap Silver Bracelets Etc In Bangkok

ashacat

Hi all,

I am going back to the UK for a holiday this week and I have been asked by family and friends to get some reasonably priced silver braclets and necklaces etc as gifts (preferable with coloured stones). Does anyone know of somewhere that has a good selection? Any ideas will be appreciated.

Cheers

There are a couple of silver shops on the road that come from the Oriental Hotel up towards the main road. The owners speak good English and the products are good quality, I've bought silver cufflinks in there before and my gf has bought rings, braclets, necklaces and photo frames. They have copies of tifffanys and links jewllery. The price that they show is negotiable, they will usually knock 30-40% off but the price of wholesale silver has gone up a lot over recent months.

Khao San Road has quite a few silver shops selling by piece and/or by weight depending on how much you buy. Also, under the Narai Phand shop (opposite the World trade center --Zen dept store bldg--just around the corner from Gaysorn Plaza) are quite a few silver shops as well, also selling by piece or by weight.

MBK has a couple, in the same area as all the gold shops. But you will find your best selection either at the Narai Phand building (in the basement) or Khao San Road.

• 4 years later...

most malls have stalls, pui silver is quite good with lots of designs with different stones set in them. The weekend market is also a must.

Just look around and you should find what you are looking for

you can buy cheap jewelry from Thai silver jewelry shop and MIJewels shop in china town.

<snip>

Edited by soundman
Removed contact information as per forum rules.