Caught someone filming "upskirt"

petedk

What would you do?

Today, as I got off the boat on Klong Saen Saeb there was a young girl wearing a short skirt in front of me.

She had to step over another person's knee to pass them.

The other person had a mobile telephone resting on their knee and it fell off and at the same time it turned over so I could see that the camera was turned on and had been filming up the girl's skirt.

The person filming was clearly embarassed but I didn't say anything.

What would you have done?

Hand the phone to her and let her deal with it. As a dad though, I would be more likely to beat the crap out of the guy or the very least tell the police. That kind of stuff needs to be dealt with severely. Violating a woman is unforgivable.

Ok guys I forgot to mention one little detail. No it wasn't me. (I see nothing exciting about that).

If you notice I didn't use any personal pronouns. The "guy" filming was in fact a girl....a Tom.

When I talked about it at work, I got the same reactions as from the posters here..

When I later mentioned that it was a Tom, all the Thai staff changed their attitude and said that it was ok then. No harm done.

Strange mentallity.

• Like 1

Ok guys I forgot to mention one little detail. No it wasn't me. (I see nothing exciting about that).

If you notice I didn't use any personal pronouns. The "guy" filming was in fact a girl....a Tom.

When I talked about it at work, I got the same reactions as from the posters here..

When I later mentioned that it was a Tom, all the Thai staff changed their attitude and said that it was ok then. No harm done.

Strange mentallity.

I've noticed that every Tom I've seen has a DDG girlfriend. What's that about?

Would it be too much to admit that kind of turns me on? Perverted guys are a dime a dozen.