Is there a Snake Help Line in Chiang Mai?

tomdfc

Just tighten the house, window screens, a hard rubber strip under the door... keep it tight, you'll be alright.

I just read the article in the OPs link, funny, you need Thai language to call Ruamjai rescue, I would have trouble as when I try to say snake ,I always say rat... " please help eek, a rat !"

Edited by daoyai

We've had 2 snakes inside the house this rainy season.

There was a large cobra who somehow got inside a toilet in a home in Nong Jom, Sansai about 2 or 3 days ago. Mae Jo Rescue responded and they had to smash the toilet bowl to get it out as it had gotten inside where the water jets are. The scary thing was that you couldn't even see the snake! Google Mae jo rescue to see the facebook video. Makes you think twice about sitting down to relieve yourself!

We've had 2 snakes inside the house this rainy season.

There was a large cobra who somehow got inside a toilet in a home in Nong Jom, Sansai about 2 or 3 days ago. Mae Jo Rescue responded and they had to smash the toilet bowl to get it out as it had gotten inside where the water jets are. The scary thing was that you couldn't even see the snake! Google Mae jo rescue to see the facebook video. Makes you think twice about sitting down to relieve yourself!

Another reason not to cement the bowl in place, but use the correct fittings provided by the toilet makers thumbsup.gif

Try explaining that to local builders here.....

• Like 1

I don't think there is a snake help line currently, but this has got to be the best idea so far this month on Thaivisa!

I think it would be a very valuable service to help traumatized snakes move on with their lives, after being chased down gardens and driveways by big, red-faced Farangs wielding sticks and spades and stuff.

Got a link buddy as I'm not sure if it's the Facebook page or ??

I live in Nongjom and every time we have a large python on our property, and it happens at least once a year during the cool season, my wife calls rescue and they come out and get it. I'll ask her the number when she gets home.

Simple 1669

Yes, that is correct. But don't be surprised if when you call they give you a different number to call if someone else in the volunteer rescue squad lives closer. My wife has another number in her phone list because we are kind of a regular 'customer'.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

I don't think there is a snake help line currently, but this has got to be the best idea so far this month on Thaivisa!

I think it would be a very valuable service to help traumatized snakes move on with their lives, after being chased down gardens and driveways by big, red-faced Farangs wielding sticks and spades and stuff.

Got a link buddy as I'm not sure if it's the Facebook page or ??

Let's try again since I quoted the wrong post.

Second time the charm!

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=792242570818745&set=vb.100000990297684&type=3&theater