Muay Thai - Muay Boran - Krabi Krabong Shop FOR SALE

vic666

Muay Thai Online Shop (est. 2009) FOR SALE - ฿150000 (bangkok)

www.best-muaythai-equipment.com

This muay thai/muay boran/krabi krabong online business is 100% legit and simple: you get paid by customers, place your orders at the factories/shops, pay the suppliers when the orders are ready, package, go to the post office and ship. Average mark on every item sold is 400 THB for muay thai and up to 1000 THB/item for muay boran and krabi krabong, as these are hard to find even in Thailand.

I have been running this business since 2005, even though this version of the website in Wordpress has been around since 2009. What you get when you buy this online businesses:

optimized for SEO website + hosting paid until 2015

9 years customers portfolio/manufacturers database/about 1200 email addresses

existing trust from customers and suppliers

existing online marketing structure (links to forums, social media, Pinterst, Facebook, etc)

access to the owner and factory of the elusive MUAY THAI brand, the best in Thailand in terms of quality; also the only one willing to do custom-made orders. Very hard to contact as they have no website, no shop and no advertisement anywhere. But I know the owners very well, we do business together since 2005.

access to artisans producing very high quality weapons for krabi krabong - very hard to find both here and abroad

access to possibly the only seller of muay boran uniforms, handwraps, etc in Bangkok

The site has not been updated or improved for about 2 years because I was focused on other online ventures.

This is perfect if you:

1. live in Bangkok, love muay thai/muay boran and know people who train and/or trade in boxing/martial arts equipment;

2. look for a business you can comfortably run from home.

3. speak Thai or have a partner who does;

4. are good in SEO and online marketing;

5. spend time on martial arts forums;

6. know gyms and people who train in your country;

I never kept any form of accounting so I cannot show you any proof of income or guarantee any level of monthly profits. You need to revamp this site and implement a good online marketing plan, to attract targeted traffic and generate orders. The potential is definitely there, but for 2 years it hasn't been tapped, even though I received daily inquiries and a few orders (mostly for muay boran and krabi krabong) every month.

After 22 years I'm leaving Thailand, that is why I sell it.

Please contact me for any information you may require.