Sending Sms To Ais/12call From Internet

Thee_Rak

Okay here in the US you can send text messages to cell-phones via e-mail accounts so for example if I want to send an sms to my friends phone and their number is 212-555-1212 and the cell provider they use is Sprint I could send the sms from my e-mail account by addressing the note to [email protected]

So what is the address to send an sms to a AIS pre-paid sim?

Okay thanks... I've registered and sent out a test one to see if they get it. I'm a bit confused though. It says "free user" but then it says I have 8 credits. What's up with this. Is there a limit to how many I can send?

Okay thanks... I've registered and sent out a test one to see if they get it. I'm a bit confused though. It says "free user" but then it says I have 8 credits. What's up with this. Is there a limit to how many I can send?

I'm guessing that you didn't pay for the 8 credits.. if this is the case then those are your free credits as a free user.... you will have to recharge your account to send sms after you have used your free credits

totster :o

Okay I sent two messages yesterday and they were not received. As the cost of this service isn't that much higher than what my cell phone company charges for international sms I don't think that I'll be "recharging".

Has anyone had good experience with this service?

Okay I sent two messages yesterday and they were not received. As the cost of this service isn't that much higher than what my cell phone company charges for international sms I don't think that I'll be "recharging".

Has anyone had good experience with this service?

Works fine for me to an AIS pre-pay :o