Transportation of Furniture from Pattaya to Surin

Besty676

No answer sorry, In the near future I am looking for this also as I will be moving from Pattaya to near Buriram.

We will also need one of those, would be very interested in knowing with the approx cost will be (Wifey guesses 8k-10k)

Pllenty of trucks available on Sukhumvit road near big C. I recently send a load of furniture to Maha Sarakhan using one of the said trucks. Cost 9.000 Baht which is a fair price for a 1060 km round trip.

You can try this phone number, found the guy to be very obliging and helpful. 086-1547072 or 081-0030040..

Just make sure they load it secure to you satisfaction.

Cheers

• Like 2

For those short trips you also could use a Baht Bus, or the taxis that are waiting outside (depending how much you buy of course)

Yes i know but if I have large things?

If so you can get those guys I guess, but I dont think they will come cheap, but if you buy from outlets like Big C, Home Pro etc they will deliver free of charge, but this is getting offtopic as we are not talking Big C Jomtien trips, but upcountry trips. Edited by MJCM

Why don't you use a proper removal company ? it will cost more than the fly by night guys but you wont have to lift a finger and you can take out insurance too.

Let me know if you are interested I can get someone to give you a free quote.

Why don't you use a proper removal company ? it will cost more than the fly by night guys but you wont have to lift a finger and you can take out insurance too.

I don't know about the OP, but for myself I dont mind as we will put the breakable and valuable stuff in our Car.

And if you get those "Fly by night guys" we also don't have to lift a finger thumbsup.gif

I don't know about the OP, but for myself I dont mind as we will put the breakable and valuable stuff in our Car.

And if you get those "Fly by night guys" we also don't have to lift a finger thumbsup.gif

Yes very true, but when your lovely sideboard or dining table is put back into place with an equally lovely 2 inch deep scratch right the way across it, where one of the guys has pulled an armchair across it, and he smiles and says "it wasn't me" Then you think "oh well never mind" you get what you pay for.