Double homicide near to Koh Samui airport

webfact

Double homicide near to Koh Samui airport

double-murder-near-samui-airport.jpg

KOH SAMUI: -- On September 20th police from Bophut police station received reports of a shooting in a private room close to Samui Airport.

The police investigators and Samui Rescue rushed to the scene where they found two men who had been shot dead, Mr Nakron Tsaa, 29 and his brother Mr Narong who had been shot in the neck and head. Bullet casings were found at the scene.

Eye witness Mr. Paitoon,33, said that he was sleeping in the room when a single assailant arrived on the scene, he fled for his life.

It is thought the male suspect fled the scene and boarded a ferry to the mainland. The police are now tracking down their lead suspect in the investigation.

samuitimes-logo.jpg
-- Samui Times 2014-09-22

Usually something like this will not turn out to be big news outside of Thai newspapers, but due to what happened on Koh Tao, I can see how some news papers even outside of Thailand will take interest in this. Doesn't look all that good for the tourist industry in the gulf of Thailand this year...

• Like 1

The Army need to get there soon, its being going done the tubes for years now, many scum come over from the mainland and , no job prospects !

If single men,or family, what are they going to end up doing, yep drugs and then the rest, ending up in murder.

This Country is open house for Thai's to come and go as they please, why should they be allowed to board a ferry ,come to the islands live in a dump, get drunk and jealous and deal in yabba.

The Thai authorities need some sort of system, if bums are travelling to top tourist destinations, a check at the port of entry needs to be carried out.

Why are you here , have you family here, job offer, a background check must be done, ie: wanted for murder, murdered before.

If they are serious about cleaning up, they need a very serious system set up, not just land encroachers being slapped over the wrist .

Do they want to be known as the highest place on the globe for homicides per capita, i know they are right up there already !

Edited by phanangpete

How does one take Thailand seriously? Serious suggestions and comments are superfluous to requirements if you ask me. Police state or out of control Kleptocracy seem to be Thailands choices, i for one am looking at alternative places to raise my kids.

coffee1.gif looks like this is going to turn into another useless comments thread....blink.png

Sadly a far too often occurrence these days. Do these people honestly think they are being funny in some way ? Or just plain dumb ?

Possibly injecting a little dark humour into peoples lives.

You could address your comments directly and I will be quiet, likely sleeping.

phanangpete, no matter what you think, the army is not the answer. the idea behind a army is to kill & break things on a massive scale. every army is like that, thailand is no exception. oh, there are many places worse than thailand, ya outta get out more :-)

ha ha ha , i found a couple of the posts funny. and now i find your tude very funny. oh and when were you elected to decide what the members of this form thinks is funny or not . .... thats just stupid :-)

What follows next:

DNA database of all Thais and for all foreigners on entering the country [... surely only for security]

More CCTV cameras [... surely only for security]

More military and police checking on everybody all the time even without any reason [... surely only for security]

Prohibition of Alcohol [... surely only for security and for the well being of the people]

Prohibition of Tobacco [... surely only for security and for the well being of the people]

The interesting thing is that after reading the comments here most of the stuff mentioned will

actually be welcomed by most people !

How brainwashed can people be to support this 100% nanny state here [or any where else] and give

up all rights to privacy, freedoms or liberties ???

People will get what they deserve and when the know it has taken everything away from them it will be too late.

And when this happens they will cheer to the dictators for doing this because they "finally" can feel safe.

It's a mad world ! Where madness is now the new normal.

• Like 2