No water for Chiangmai tomorrow?

Maejo Man

We didn't lose water at Nakorn Ping condo, but we did fill up a few buckets for toilet flushing just in case. I think we have water holding tanks on the roof, though. Every so often, the water will run rusty and brown for a while for no apparent reason -- not long. I guess that's when they hit the bottom of a tank on the roof. Hope that doesn't happen today, at least not when I'm washing clothes or taking a shower, like it has in the past. Yuck.

Did anyone in one of the condos around Kad Suan Kaew lose water yesterday evening?

^^^

Nancy your situation reminds me of a Thai horror movie my partner dragged me to a few years ago...

A guy strangles his girlfriend in a fit of passion... After remorse wears off he realizes he has to get rid of the body... So what does he do?... He lugs the body up to the condo rooftop and chucks her into the water tank!... Out of sight out of mind I guess he thought...

Well!... The Lady in 602 finds a pink fingernail in her sink while brushing her teeth... Then the fun begins for all the residents... And culminates with a shower scene with the very dense boyfriend...

So the water Dept gave no public reason for the abrupt water shutdown?...

Nancy... Best you wear a shower cap the next few days...

Edited by sfokevin

^^^

Nancy your situation reminds me of a Thai horror movie my partner dragged me to a few years ago...

A guy strangles his girlfriend in a fit of passion... After remorse wears off he realizes he has to get rid of the body... So what does he do?... He lugs the body up to the condo rooftop and chucks her into the water tank!... Out of sight out of mind I guess he thought...

Well!... The Lady in 602 finds a pink fingernail in her sink while brushing her teeth... Then the fun begins for all the residents... And culminates with a shower scene with the very dense boyfriend...

Maybe this is why they keep the door to the rooftop locked!

^^^

Maybe this is why they keep the door to the rooftop locked!

Either that, or it is to keep the farangs from jumping to their death.

The last I heard is si toom until tee si, or 10pm until 4am in old money.

My wife says the same about tomorrow. No water on the taps 10pm-4am. This is Chang Phuak area...

Either stock up on water or make your poo before 10pm. LOL

So did this actually happen last night in some areas of Chang Phuak? I live here and had water. Is it all good for tonight?

Edited by tfc

One thing for sure,unless it pees down none stop in the next month,

everyone going to be short of water,the coming dry season,less water

,more people and businesses,its not looking good,the small river at the

rear of our house,has hardly risen at all this rainy season.

regards worgeordie

^^^

Horror story or true story?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/20/elisa-lam-dead-body-tourist-found-water-tank-roof_n_2723853.html