Creating A Company In Thailand

Hi,

I want to create my company here in thailand in the category of international business

I need to know what kind of status should I have to run a business for purchase /sale (overseas) of products made in Thailand,

can I do this as a free land?

the main problem is to issue an invoice to my clients? to do this is necessary to create a company or can I do it without this step. :o

thanks for your help

:D

Hi,

I want to create my company here in thailand in the category of international business

I need to know what kind of status should I have to run a business for purchase /sale (overseas) of products made in Thailand,

can I do this as a free land?

the main problem is to issue an invoice to my clients? to do this is necessary to create a company or can I do it without this step. :o

thanks for your help

:D

It would be a exporting company which you as a foreigner can own 99.994% The other .006% can be foreigners as well. You can ship your product with a import export license and issue invoices.

Some people export small pkgs as a individual and then send it to a distribution channel of friends in another country. Depends on how frequent they did this before red flags were raised.

Others use the mfg company to export, but the problem then is your buyer can bypass you the second go round and go direct to the mfg.

thanks for your answer,

do you know who can help me or advice me in the administrative part for the creation?

do you know the expenses for this?

thanks

Just ring the numbers in the post above yours (Sunbelt Asia) and ask for Khun Greg.

He may come back to answer you here too.