Computer laptop repair shop

BigC

• 5 months later...

My vote still with Boyd at Mnet, just after Makro.... He's done some software stuff for me and friends, good job! thumbsup.gif

I really did not appreciate the guy across from the post office doing a switch on a mother board replacement under warranty and giving me a cheap one to replace a good one .... a few years ago.... bah.gif

• 1 month later...

Hi Samuijimmy

I need a simple on/off switch replaced on my Dell. Is that some thing Boyd at Mnet could do ? Also is the office on the same side as Makro but before the Yamaha shop ? Or opposite ?

Thanks in advance

foggy1

Hi Samuijimmy

I need a simple on/off switch replaced on my Dell. Is that some thing Boyd at Mnet could do ? Also is the office on the same side as Makro but before the Yamaha shop ? Or opposite ?

Thanks in advance

foggy1

You'll need to pop in and ask, I suspect yes.... but not sure.... I think he's closed Sunday... Usually Opens 10 AM week days...

Yes, re location when headed toward Tesco, from Maenam he's on the left side, just past the Russian Restaurant ... Orange sign above shop...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Bump

I have a Samsung netbook that needs attention, namely a look at the battery terminals (it ceased recognizing a new bty after 36hrs) and increase the memory/speed it up. The shop opp Maenam PO were reluctant to try and open it when I had an earlier problem therefore my question is:

- Is SAMSUNG my next port of call (& if so where are they these days) or

- Is there anywhere else on the island that can look at a netbook without gouging the owner?

The netbook works when plugged in but i'm reluctant to use it without the bty functioning properly.

Thanks all smile.png

Eva

If you all switch to Mac you will never go back I have been a convert for the past 10 years and have yet to see a virus.

Much more user friendly than a PC . But then you have to pay a bit more for quality.

Bump

I have a Samsung netbook that needs attention, namely a look at the battery terminals (it ceased recognizing a new bty after 36hrs) and increase the memory/speed it up. The shop opp Maenam PO were reluctant to try and open it when I had an earlier problem therefore my question is:

- Is SAMSUNG my next port of call (& if so where are they these days) or

- Is there anywhere else on the island that can look at a netbook without gouging the owner?

The netbook works when plugged in but i'm reluctant to use it without the bty functioning properly.

Thanks all smile.png

Eva

I'd give Boyd a go (just down from Makro on the same side)...he had a go at my fried Dell and didn't charge me anything after I decided not to bother repairing it

SAM_3097.JPG

If you all switch to Mac you will never go back I have been a convert for the past 10 years and have yet to see a virus.

Much more user friendly than a PC . But then you have to pay a bit more for quality.

A Mac is like an automatic car hire vs manual, for people who can not drive with a stick.

Archived