If Anyone's Looking For A Waterbed....

Konini

Funny thing. I was only just thinking about a Water Bed last night...don't know though if they are too heavy when filled to have in any of our upstairs rooms. Anyway, as above, what is CCCC?

Okay... Found It, will phone for details.

Edited by Torrens54

They're Happy Clappy's religious souls who put out a weekly classifieds newsletters. Sometimes good bargains going from people moving back to US and are selling up everything. I've bought a water pressure washer to do the windows and balconies at a very good price. Some weeks there is nothing at all of interest, sometimes loads of things y ou might be in the market for or see something that you didn't know you needed until you saw it for sale.

You can subscribe to their list here It won't do you any harm, and you can unsubscribe if you don't want to get it. It's also available online to view without subscribing, but it's getting to long in the day and my eyes are too tired to hunt it down I'm afraid.

Nothing at all of interest in this week's lot, which is unusually light on things being advertised. Normally many more items for sale than that. It would appear that most of them live out Hang Dong way, which must be a veritable bed of sinners to be playing host to them.

• Like 1