3BB waiting for them to turn it on?

ryanhull

I understand your frustration, but as soon it works, it works. I have 2 lines in (TOT and 3BB), and the reason why I have two is because at first I only had TOT and it was a complete disaster like working for days then off for 4, and it would always turn off on Friday at around 4pm, so you could only complain to the TOT 1100 line.

Finally I got so fed up, I paid the Condo Techie to get a line from downstairs to my condo, and I got 3BB in.

I still have the TOT line but I only use it for watching TV online (and as a backup, but never needed as 3BB is working all the time), while I use 3BB for browsing etc.

Edited by MJCM

Thanks, good to know it will be stable.... as the technician did not come yet I gave them a call, they said they are very busy and cannot tell me what day or time the technician will come despite telling me before it would be today..... so basically its probably going to be next week, hopefully they will sort it out

That is strange as you say your DSL light is turned on (Solid) and not flashing or dead as a .....

But lets wait what the techie says, maybe userid and pwd in router not correctly set (but that's just guessing)

The DSL light is flashing not on solid,

Cheers

That is strange as you say your DSL light is turned on (Solid) and not flashing or dead as a .....

But lets wait what the techie says, maybe userid and pwd in router not correctly set (but that's just guessing)

The DSL light is flashing not on solid,

Cheers

Oke as I asked you the question about the DSL Light in post #5.

Just wait till the connect you.

Good luck

Edited by MJCM