Nurseries......nurseries........nurseries........

Well, I may be moving back to Samui with a 2 1/2yr old son, so I'm looking for a suitable nursery for him. He's a 'Luk Krung' and mainly speaks Thai. However, I mainly speak to him in English, so he doesn't have any problems with either language, and also Isaan.

I know Samui very well, however, I've not lived there for 3yrs. So, if any of you out there know of any nurseries, prices, E-mail, telephone numbers, it will be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

:o

There's one on the Ghost Road (road from Ban Rak to Chaweng), there's one in Plai Laem.

That's the ones I know of. No idea about prices, will try to check more info for you on the Plai Laem one.

Where are you planning to stay? If in Lamai, no real need for me to check.

Thanks Limbos!

Have they fixed the 'Ghost Road' yet? And if you could check out more info for me.......very much appreciated.

As for accomodation, it's a priority, but not the top one! At least, if 'the little one' is at school, then gives me a chance to look around for somewhere permanent.

There is no Mrs. Omlagus, so I hope you understand my concern.

Thanks again...........

Thanks Limbos!

Have they fixed the 'Ghost Road' yet? And if you could check out more info for me.......very much appreciated.

As for accomodation, it's a priority, but not the top one! At least, if 'the little one' is at school, then gives me a chance to look around for somewhere permanent.

There is no Mrs. Omlagus, so I hope you understand my concern.

Thanks again...........

Ghost Road fixed? That's a good one Omlagus. No, it's still a pothole road, probably worse than you knew it.

This is the Plai Laem info

JulyPhuket106017.jpg