Man's 'other woman' falls to death in Bangkok under mysterious circumstances

webfact

HSE stipulates that above 2 metres, always wear a safety harness ! Man ? Not allowed to mention Thais anymore then ? after all, they don't do bad things do they ? Sorry for the girl though....... Open and shut case then, the RTP will be happy with that one......... Note for the future, when the Mrs turns up, always open the door, and swear blind that you thought it was her in your bed.......... Five four, black hair, black eyes, and demands inordinate amounts of money for services rendered......... It's you !!!!!!!!

Edited by SupermarineS6B

Very sad the low value some folks put on the lives of others because they are either not the same skin color as them or nationality .... the only positive side is knowing these miserable folks live a well deserved miserable existence here.

Personally being a WHITE BRITISH person i apply the same values to every persons life, regardless of colour ,creed, or nationality. Having lived here for coming close to thirty years now, i would just be grateful if the rest of humanity applied the same considerations, unfortunately as we've all blatantly witnessed, they do not apply in certain countries, namely the one that i'm living in.......... Miserable life ? You're not the TAT are you ?

Cops should arrest wife for suspicion of murder, but they won't.

There was a similar case a while back. Foreign girl, Myammar or Loas, who also went over the balcony. She was in a room with a work colleague and his missus turned up. Her parents appealed to the police to investigate thoroughly as there were reports of shouting before the fall, and some evidence of her hanging on by her finger tips before she fell. The police promised they would investigate with their usual standard of professionalism. No need to say more - gone nowhere, as this one will. Unless of course the poor young lady happens to come from a connected family.

I know and have known many Thai ladies from all social and educational strata. One thing the vast majority had in common was a quick and violent temper regarding certain subjects. I guess your husband having other women is an ultimate loss of face, even more so when pregnant.

According to Thairath, the man's wife had been out of town giving birth when she rushed back to Bangkok on a tip the woman was staying in her condo.

She gave birth, but then decided to rush back for a push for the baby.....

And the tip was from Mr. Iceberg........facepalm.gif

Edited by lostinisaan

As much as I can understand "there is nothing like a women's wrath" I think the wrath should be re-directed to the source of the problem and that is the husband. If he has the audacity and selfishness to commit adultery in his own home while his wife is giving birth he really should have been the one who "accidentally" slipped and fell.

As much as I can understand "there is nothing like a women's wrath" I think the wrath should be re-directed to the source of the problem and that is the husband. If he has the audacity and selfishness to commit adultery in his own home while his wife is giving birth he really should have been the one who "accidentally" slipped and fell.

Whoever is physically inferior will inevitably have to plan their revenge differently. Larger men will fight it out, and be satisfied with their "revenge". Physically inferior beings have no choice but to get back in a different way. It doesn't necessarily apply only to women wink.png

Personally, I'd prefer a punch in the face.

Edited by Sirbergan

Whoever is physically inferior will inevitably have to plan their revenge differently. Larger men will fight it out, and be satisfied with their "revenge". Physically inferior beings have no choice but to get back in a different way. It doesn't necessarily apply only to women wink.png

Personally, I'd prefer a punch in the face.

How adult. Still if you want people to punch you in the face, up to you.

The French have their "crime of passion" but most countries outlawed trial by combat a long time ago. Same with taking the law into your own hands, no matter how tempting.

• Like 1

So the Police will find out this in case:

first: suicide, as usually

second: take DNA sample from safety guards and migrant fruit vendors of nearest market

third: tertium non datur