Business Proposition With a Twist

Craig351

I will start by saying that this really is my friend and not me the few out there that know me know I am happily married.

He’s 34 good looking single works for a major company here makes good money, he's not wanting a commitment sick of doing the bar thing. Which he has done for ages has a few regulars also has a few normal girls as well. The problem is they are all looking for some form of commitment, live with him, money, marriage, kids and so on plus he told me he's over the condom thing. With Thai’s its difficult to just explain how it is or how you want it to be. They say yes but then just do as they like or as he puts it, start wearing his shirts, still there when he gets back from work moving in quietly. In the end he has to get tuff and throw them out again he's sick of doing.

He met this girl studying at Uni met by accident, she was on some uni work thing and met at his company. After meeting him she asked if he would like keep talking to her as she wants to improve her English. He said she is so hot he couldn’t say no (i have now seen her wow) he’s not interested in just helping stray Uni students with their spoken English, but after I saw her I had to agree with him you just couldn’t say no. He then told her look I’m not doing the typical English conversation let just talk about anything and everything she said perfect exactly what I’m looking for. Oh I should say she’s 20 just third year uni, family are from the south somewhere.

He was talking to her about his lady problems and how he just can’t get a girl to understand what he’s looking for. This is after a few months of talking to her of course when they got to know each other better.

The other day she came to him and made him this offer:

She would give him sex minimum 3 times per week, he can sleep with any other girl he wants to just don't involve her or throw it in her face, help with his house hold duties, clean his clothes, cook for him when she can and stay any night he wants. In return she said that she wants 50,000 per month he said no way then it went to 40,000 he's 95% sure she will say yes at around 33 to 30,000 which he is ok with. She actually said to him this is a business deal not interested in love, money, marriage or anything more from him. But keep her own place and live her own life she dosen’t want anyone to know so they both keep it a secret. She lives alone in a small apartment and is low key she dosen’t really know anyone there. Said to him don't come to my uni call and text me only after hours which works for him as he's working during the day and dosen’t have time. She doesn’t have any kids no bf and she is not married she seem to us very independent and knows what she wants.

We said oh you want to buy gold, jewellery, party, buy new clothes, new phone she said no, I’m not interested in any of that. She told him she wants the deal because she wants to buy a block of land 5 rai for 350,000 not far from her parents place. Her parents are paying her cost here, but this money she said she will save the whole amount to buy the land.

Any ideas I can see this could end in disaster and can all go wrong there are so many things here. For him it works out perfectly exactly what he wants as far as he can see what she wants (for now) Even though she 20 she looks older has maturity elegant girl not like a child and she certainly dosen’t think like one. She not a bar girl and never done anything like this at all but can see its benefit in it for both parties.

Has anyone had an offer like this if so what happen?

What do you think is the right money to pay?

Anyone have an agreement like this?

Would you walk way or take the deal if you were him?

I told him take the deal she is incredible hot, sexy, tall, cute, beautiful and has a brain. Not my type of girl for me too tall and about 50 kilo’s. I like them much smaller, but any normal man wouldn’t say no to her. (i’m not talking about the offer)

She's probably got other (read: richer) Thais and expats lined up who can offer her more cash in exchange for sex. Bargirls are cheaper and less hassle. In the meantime, you should keep looking for real love. Aim at office girls and businesswomen, who are generally more mature, financially independent, and more realistic when it comes to relationships.

He is being ripped off, normal older Thai men have the same deals with these uni students, they are no more than "sponsers"

Here in Bkk the going rate is 15k per month.

but after I saw her I had to agree with him you just couldn’t say no.

Ten a penny all over Bkk, but yes I will conceed those Southern women are the prettiest in Thailand.

He is being ripped off, normal older Thai men have the same deals with these uni students, they are no more than "sponsers"

Here in Bkk the going rate is 15k per month.

but after I saw her I had to agree with him you just couldn’t say no.

Ten a penny all over Bkk, but yes I will conceed those Southern women are the prettiest in Thailand.

agreed...

and the deal explained in the OP seems pretty normal for BKK.