Exact Requirements for Multiple Entry Non O (Marriage) From Savanakhet

Further to a recent topic I started for a friend he was able to get more of the required documents.

What exactly is required to get this visa? I have seen the Vientiane requirements which state bank statement in Thailand as well as 'certified copy of ID card' - is this required in Savanakhet as well? If so what is meant by 'certified'?

If financials are required would his Thai Bank book showing 40k+ (THB) a month being transferred from the US be OK?

Thanks for all help

Savannakhet does not ask for financial proof.

To get the non-o visa all that is needed is the marriage certificate (plus a copy), signed and dated copies the wife's house book and ID card.

Certified means signed and dated.

There are several topics on the forum about getting the visa at Savannakhet..

Savannakhet does not ask for financial proof.

To get the non-o visa all that is needed is the marriage certificate (plus a copy), signed and dated copies the wife's house book and ID card.

Certified means signed and dated.

There are several topics on the forum about getting the visa at Savannakhet..

Thanks Ubonjoe - have seen a few topics but non that are very new so didn't know if the info was out of date - thanks.

If he gets 40k+ (THB) a month being transferred from the US he can apply for extension of stay based on marriage at immigrations within Thailand.

Paperwork:

1. Two application forms T.M. 7 with two photographs size 4x6 cm. and Visa Fee 1900.-Baht

2. Copy Marriage Certificate

3. Copy Kor Ror 2 from amphur office, marriage registry (not older than six months)

4. Child's birth certificate (if any)

5. Copy wifes house registration

6. Copy wifes identity card

7. Copy passport, non-Im visa, arrival card.

8. Interview the husband and wife for confirming status of husband and wife

9. Map to residency (names of roads and house marked in Thai and GPS coordinates)

10. Picture of house and family, in house and outside showing house number.

11. Copy house book from residence or rental contract.

With Income from abroad.

1. Embassy letter stating your income.

All of the above in two copies, if not in BKK

• Like 1

I'm in Laos now and applied for my visa this morning. Nothing has to be certified or signed or stamped. O based on marriage needs copy of Tabian Baan, ID card, copy of marriage cert plus show them the original which they hand back immediately, copy of your passport and original and 2 photos. 5000 baht for multi entry...visa ready at 3.30 this afternoon.

Easiest visa I've ever got ANYWHERE!

If going down the monthly income route instead of the 400000฿ in the bank what is the monthly earnings amount and do they take a monthly house rental into account? If so do they calculate the rental by gross or net? Thanks.

If going down the monthly income route instead of the 400000฿ in the bank what is the monthly earnings amount and do they take a monthly house rental into account? If so do they calculate the rental by gross or net? Thanks.

It is 40k baht income proven by a income letter from your embassy. It can be gross income. What can be used for income on the letter depends upon your embassies policies for doing the letter.

It is 40k baht income proven by a income letter from your embassy. It can be gross income. What can be used for income on the letter depends upon your embassies policies for doing the letter.

Thanks Ubonjoe, the reason I ask is that I am British, but live in France with my Thai wife. We have sold the house here and will be looking to move to Thailand round about December time and was not too sure whether to get a tourist visa then upgrade to a non immo when we get there. Because the sale will not be completed till December we will not have sufficient funds in any bank account. But I get a private pension of £450 a month and rent a house out for £425 a month, my OAP doesn't kick in till April next year (2015).

Thanks Ubonjoe, the reason I ask is that I am British, but live in France with my Thai wife. We have sold the house here and will be looking to move to Thailand round about December time and was not too sure whether to get a tourist visa then upgrade to a non immo when we get there. Because the sale will not be completed till December we will not have sufficient funds in any bank account. But I get a private pension of £450 a month and rent a house out for £425 a month, my OAP doesn't kick in till April next year (2015).

It would be best to get a single entry non-o visa based upon your marriage before traveling to Thailand. You could then get a 60 day extension to visit your wife that would get you April when you start getting OAP and can then qualify for the one year extension.

It would be best to get a single entry non-o visa based upon your marriage before traveling to Thailand. You could then get a 60 day extension to visit your wife that would get you April when you start getting OAP and can then qualify for the one year extension.

Thanks again Ubonjoe