Medical check up certificate for work permit

dginoob

Sukhumvit Soi 11. On the little crescent part of the road where Cheap Charlies, Snapper, etc. There is a little medical clinic on the north west corner. 600 Baht and your out in 10min. They take blood, I have no Idea what they do with it, can't do a proper blood test in 10min.

Recently did mine ,

The official ruling is you must now have a chest xray too to check for a list of infections.

Bs if you ask me but none the less had to have one.

Did mine at bkk hospital but maybe if just a local quacks maybe just give hime a few baht for him to tick the boxes for you and hey presto clean bill of health

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Sukhumvit Soi 11. On the little crescent part of the road where Cheap Charlies, Snapper, etc. There is a little medical clinic on the north west corner. 600 Baht and your out in 10min. They take blood, I have no Idea what they do with it, can't do a proper blood test in 10min.

There could come a day in the not too distant future...you'll be walking along and see a young sprog that looks exactly how you did when you were younger. Then it will hit you...

I live in Sukhumvit 13 too. All you need to do is to go to Bumrungrad to the 11th floor and have a medical check up. This is only 650 Baht and INCLUDES the compulsory Syphillis check. I know as i was there 4 days ago. The whole process takes about 45 minutes.

I'd second this one. Convenient, quick and not overly expensive and any medical i have ever done for work gets reimbursed anyway.

There could come a day in the not too distant future...you'll be walking along and see a young sprog that looks exactly how you did when you were younger. Then it will hit you...

Cool, never had kids. Maybe a replica is better?