Farang/Thai couples - why so touchy-feely?

SoiBiker

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thai women are reknowned as some of the most beautiful,attractive, & graceful women on the planet.....

Having dated exclusively Asian women for the last 15-20 years, in my own opinion, I agree....I was also privileged enough to date some outstanding "farang" women in my day from, runway & still photo advertising models to an olympic athlete ....I still will hold the Thai gals in a class of their own......

I also know that there is a strong bias on sight when a white women sees an Asian lady with a white man in the US....I imagine it probably the same in the UK.....basically I believe these ladies recognize that they cannot compete (that being said I cannot ever remember anyone ever indicating British women as being among the most beautiful in the world) .....

Beauty - truly is in the "eye of the beholder".....

Edited by pgrahmm
  • Like 1

Thai women are reknowned as some of the most beautiful,attractive, & graceful women on the planet.....

Having dated exclusively Asian women for the last 15-20 years, in my own opinion, I agree....I was also privileged enough to date some outstanding "farang" women in my day from, runway & still photo advertising models to an olympic athlete ....I still will hold the Thai gals in a class of their own......

I also know that there is a strong bias on sight when a white women sees an Asian lady with a white man in the US....I imagine it probably the same in the UK.....basically I believe these ladies recognize that they cannot compete (that being said I cannot ever remember anyone ever indicating British women as being among the most beautiful in the world) .....

Beauty truly in the "eye of the beholder".....

Seriously. You find them attractive. Not everyone else does. It's not a universal thing.

The OP is one of those poor souls you see in Thailand being dragged around by his western wife while sneaking a peek at all the beautiful, sexy Asian ladies, secretly wishing he could get his hands on their wonderful firm, tanned bodies. I feel sorry for him.

Actually, Thai women do nothing for me. Those with a taste for them seem to think they're universally desired, but they're wrong.

My mum reckons most Thai girls are actually quite ugly. I know a lot of English women feel likewise.

I think this is because the Thai girls seen most often in England are wives of English men. These girls are usually from Isaan and have short legs and big, ugly noses.

Does your mum know you are posting on an internet forum for adults? :blink::huh:

• Like 1

The OP is one of those poor souls you see in Thailand being dragged around by his western wife while sneaking a peek at all the beautiful, sexy Asian ladies, secretly wishing he could get his hands on their wonderful firm, tanned bodies. I feel sorry for him.

Actually, Thai women do nothing for me. Those with a taste for them seem to think they're universally desired, but they're wrong.

My mum reckons most Thai girls are actually quite ugly. I know a lot of English women feel likewise.

I think this is because the Thai girls seen most often in England are wives of English men. These girls are usually from Isaan and have short legs and big, ugly noses.

Does your mum know you are posting on an internet forum for adults? :blink::huh:

Are you sure? Adults?

So - Soi Biker - - - - obviously since you've made a point repeatedly of how Thai women hold no allure for you - as this is so then it must irritate/irk you instantly to see a farang/Thai couple hence the thread.....

Honest question - what reason/why are you in Thailand? - assuming that you are....

So - Soi Biker - - - - obviously since you've made a point repeatedly of how Thai women hold no allure for you - as this is so then it must irritate/irk you instantly to see a farang/Thai couple hence the thread.....

Huh? Why would seeing such a couple irritate me?

Sorry, but that makes no sense whatsoever.

Beauty - truly is in the "eye of the beholder".....

Thai women? "Graceful"? LOL!

The only Asian women worthy of that description IMO are Japanese women,

Admittedly, though, I'm factoring worldliness, charm and class in to my assessment, not just pretty faces that can age almost as roughly as their Western counterparts and a simplistic sense of humour.

Edited by Cypress Hill
  • Like 1

Huh? Why would seeing such a couple irritate me?

Sorry, but that makes no sense whatsoever.

Well - for one thing - your words.....

Been wondering this for a while now. Thai couples don't go in for much in the way of public displays of affection, and most of the farang couples I see about the place generally keep their hands to themselves too. But it seems like every time I see a farang/thai couple walking around town, they're holding hands, or the guy is sort of steering her around with a hand on the small of her back, or even just basically pawing at her on the BTS or somewhere. What's that all about?

------> Something must be drawing your attention to "every time I see a farang/Thai couple'.....along with tone/gist/slyly bashing undercurrent of your original post <---------

My original question still stands.....

I don't like custard. I don't, however, get irritated every time I see someone else pouring it on their apple pie.

Sorry, but you're just not making any sense here.

I love custard. Especially really thick custard, hot or cold. Vanilla has to be one of the most under-rated flavours. And don't get me started on egg tarts. I have very fond memories of the tarts in Macau
  • Like 1

I don't like custard. I don't, however, get irritated every time I see someone else pouring it on their apple pie.

Custard is for steamed sponge, Ice cream is for apple pie.
Do you get distressed to the point of posting on the internet when you see people putting custard on their apple pie?
  • Like 1

Custard is for steamed sponge, Ice cream is for apple pie.
Do you get distressed to the point of posting on the internet when you see people putting custard on their apple pie?

I'm extremely upset by the idea of anyone committing such sacrilege.

Custard on apple pie is just so wrong.

PS

I never select women by race or nationality, just by what's attractive and currently available.

I was also privileged enough to date some outstanding "farang" women in my day ... And now, that your day is over?

Quit farang gals a few years back....15-20 +

Married........

Don't want to tempt fate or feed the quackers.....

Edited by pgrahmm

Well, people can' choose whom they are attracted to. I personally almost never find caucasian woman attractive, but just can take my eyes off from dark skinned short legged isaan girls. My 2 male friends told me that my thai ex-girlfriend wasn't even beautiful, but they said it only when we broke up already, before that they just told me "yes she looks ok" or didn't say anything at all, but I (still) find her to be very attractive. So it really is matter of taste. And its very good that all people have different taste about who they find attractive, if they didn't we would be in big trouble (actually by bow we would all look the same 555). Also I dont find korean or japanese girls attractive.

Edited by THssii

I was also privileged enough to date some outstanding "farang" women in my day ... And now, that your day is over?

Quit farang gals a few years back....15-20 +

Married........

Don't want to tempt fate or feed the quackers.....

Doesn't your head get dizzy walking around tilted like that?

After many years of a wonderful marriage to my wife who happens to be a Thai, we both still love pawing each other and yes....holding hands in public. It's called love and affection. Of course we live in the US where such silliness is still acceptable and may explain the rather healthy and happy population of Thai/American couples over here. But I can see the cultural point you are making! Abusing and beating the crap out of your wives while being drunk all day while they work to keep your lazy asses in Thai whiskey, and then cheating on them with 12 year olds at night is another way to go I guess!