Koh Tao murder report to go to prosecutors this week: police

webfact

here is the pic of the phone found in the bushes

where are the pics of the phone found at the crime scene?

From what I have read in the Bangkok Post "Koh Tao murders: Still no arrests no DNA matches" (the learning section, 18 sept, afternoon update) The police found the I phone in Davids luggage. The police sent the phone to Bangkok to test a long blond hair found snagged on the phone.

But according to the conspiracy theorist community of Thaivisa, they must all of sudden have forgotten that they publicly announced that on 18 September.clap2.gifclap2.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

how do you explain that David's phone being at the crime scene and also found in the bushes ? where was the correct phone found ?

My answer on a postcard or for your convenience in post #120

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The other newspaper said that it belonged to David and that the Burmese took it home but that the phone didn't work in Thailand so he smashed it.

If it didn't work, why was David carrying it around with him?

how could they take it home when it was photographed at the crime scene ?

David's phone was found at the scene......remember, the phone had a cracked screen with blood and a blonde hair stuck to it. That was reported that day.

So who's phone was behind the boy's house. It wasn't Hannah's or Davids they are accounted for.

Did they fingerprint the phone...this is not good at all looking like a big set-up.

If you watch the raid on the house it was night time they found the phone in a mass of bushes with a torch in 1 minute. The family should identify the phone asap, because they've swapped it or put David's phone in the bushes.

We're accepting that it was David's but look back it wasn't they've had David's phone from day one.

So you were at the investigation scene, since you are so evry well aware that they found said phone within 1 minute ?

Do you really think that if the family had Davids phone since day one, as you claim, that they won't step forward now to deny the claims.

Or would you suggest that they are not following the case very close?

David's phone was photographed as part of the evidence found on the beach. There was a link showing two pictures of it clearly in one of these threads recently. I would say it was kept as evidence.

A phone looking exactly the same as David's was pulled from the bushes a few days ago. I saw it featured on a news clip in a plastic bag, but I do not have time to go searching for links.

How about substantiating your extraordinary claim about David's phone being on the beach.

Until I see the two phone pictures posted side by side, I'll assume your claim is rubbish. And please don't say it's on the CSI LA Facebook page because it's not.

Never, not once in three weeks of participating in these threads have I seen any photographic evidence that David's (or any mobile) was found at the crime scene. Surely if they photographed the condom, bodies, clothes, cigarette butts and hoe, they would have photographed this mobile as well! It was never there.

Edited by Tazwa

I'm reposting this:

For a moment, role-play in your mind that you have a knife in your hand.

Now imagine that you are going to attack another person who is laying face down and you want them dead.

Get the picture in your mind......

Where did you stab the other person?

Surely you didn't stab them in the skull several times? Who does that with a knife? Surely when someone attacks with a knife it's to the abdomen, torso or neck. But to keep stabbing the skull and below the eye socket?

Come on. Think about every movie you've ever seen where someone is stabbed. What percentage was in the back, neck or stomach? What percentage was in the skull?

Now replay the same scene but this time you have a hoe as a weapon. How best to neutralise that person? I reckon a couple of swift blows to the head would do it. The glancing strikes could injure others parts of the body too.

I'm no longer convinced there was another weapon and I think the hoe was the only weapon.

I'm still curious as to why David's DNA wasn't found on the hoe. I think it wasn't examined thoroughly.

Interested to hear what other people think.

Edited by Tazwa

I'm reposting this:

For a moment, role-play in your mind that you have a knife in your hand.

Now imagine that you are going to attack another person who is laying face down and you want them dead.

Get the picture in your mind......

Where did you stab the other person?

Surely you didn't stab them in the skull several times? Who does that with a knife? Surely when someone attacks with a knife it's to the abdomen, torso or neck. But to keep stabbing the skull and below the eye socket?

Come on. Think about every movie you've ever seen where someone is stabbed. What percentage was in the back, neck or stomach? What percentage was in the skull?

Now replay the same scene but this time you have a hoe as a weapon. How best to neutralise that person? I reckon a couple of swift blows to the head would do it. The glancing strikes could injure others parts of the body too.

I'm no longer convinced there was another weapon and I think the hoe was the only weapon.

I'm still curious as to why David's DNA wasn't found on the hoe. I think it wasn't examined thoroughly.

Interested to hear what other people think.

buy a builders hoe. buy a watermelon. attack the latter with the former in a frenzy. did your melon have small 1 inch stab wounds. back to the drawing board with your new theory.
  • Like 1

If we were to brush aside all the theories for a moment and just ask, do people have a reason for doubting the integrity of the Police?

Chalerm's sons and the Red Bull heir love them.

However the families of Kirsty Jones, Vanessa Arscott, Adam Lloyd and Leo del Pinto, to name just a handful, may feel differently.

Yeah, I was kinda laying that one down for all these new posters who seem to find all the 'conspiracy theories' absurd and unwarranted

• Like 1

What about the phone at the crime scene next to David's shorts who did that belong to ?

The other newspaper said that it belonged to David and that the Burmese took it home but that the phone didn't work in Thailand so he smashed it.

If it didn't work, why was David carrying it around with him?

how could they take it home when it was photographed at the crime scene ?

The first police announcements stated that the motive was rape as nothing had been stolen!

• Like 2

So you are saying a watermelon has the same hardness as a skull bone - ok

obviously not but expect skin wounds to correlate more closely to the hoes blade size and length.you would also expect to find traces of dna on the hoe. hannah was hit with the hoe. hannah and davids wounds are not similar.

its more likely that other weapons as well as the 1 hoe were used.

• Like 1

So it appears its just one big conspiracy...The PM and every official in the Thai police , Thai military, Thai government and even the UK ambassador to Thailand ( who is privy to information we are not able to see or hear ) are all in on it....seriously..

You don't think that some of these lower ranking officials would love the chance to bring down a so called " mafia family " given half the chance...

Ah no I absolutely do not. Grengjai?

You think they will go over the heads of their superiors. New to Thailand mate?

From what I have read in the Bangkok Post "Koh Tao murders: Still no arrests no DNA matches" (the learning section, 18 sept, afternoon update) The police found the I phone in Davids luggage. The police sent the phone to Bangkok to test a long blond hair found snagged on the phone.

But according to the conspiracy theorist community of Thaivisa, they must all of sudden have forgotten that they publicly announced that on 18 September.clap2.gifclap2.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

how do you explain that David's phone being at the crime scene and also found in the bushes ? where was the correct phone found ?

Earlier, Region 8 Police Commander Panya Mamen told PhuketWan said: 'David Miller's luggage contains a pair of bloodstained pants, which adds to the mystery.

'There was also blonde hair on a mobile telephone police have now located.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2758358/British-man-questioned-two-British-tourists-death-Thailand.html#ixzz3FLAng8k4

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I tend to believe Davids phone was found in is luggage as it was quoted by police and several news sources on sept 17 & 18. It would make the most sense to be in his luggage if what the police and one of these suspects say is true that it did not work in Thailand. Now how the suspect got it and tossed it in the bushes behind his house is a bit unexplainable.

Police caught in a lie throw a red herring that we are still postulating on.

It was a plant. They want to create this confusion. It's the strategy of choice throughout. We have wisened up to this already no ?

• Like 1

So " New poster " no credibility I hear you say...

Who decided in your whatever number posts you are smarter , wiser or have any more credibility than anyone else....maybe your attitude is the reason I didn't join up earlier..

Just because you have more post doesn't necessarily mean you understand Thailand or the world more than others...

• Like 1

The picture is quite clear to me......Thailand is done as a tourist destination or a home to expats...the people are corrupted by money and dis-like foreigners with a passion now....the government and police are beyond corrupt and self serving....its a mafia state basically.

Asia is opening up quick...Burma, Cambodia, Vietnam so on and so on.....its endless. Not perfect...I agree.....but it has to be better than getting murdered and the authorities not giving a damn.

Many new and interesting places to visit without the endless scams, the hate of the people and the threat of violence condoned by the authorities.

Its over Thailand.....bye bye

Not for me it isn't. If you really think Thais are any more xenophobic or money obsessed than other nationaliies you might want to get out more!

Earlier, Region 8 Police Commander Panya Mamen told PhuketWan said: 'David Miller's luggage contains a pair of bloodstained pants, which adds to the mystery.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2758358/British-man-questioned-two-British-tourists-death-Thailand.html#ixzz3FLAng8k4

I tend to believe Davids phone was found in is luggage as it was quoted by police and several news sources on sept 17 & 18. It would make the most sense to be in his luggage if what the police and one of these suspects say is true that it did not work in Thailand. Now how the suspect got it and tossed it in the bushes behind his house is a bit unexplainable.

It was a plant. They want to create this confusion. It's the strategy of choice throughout. We have wisened up to this already no ?

The report that you linked to and published doesn't say David's phone was found in his luggage. It merely says that police 'located' a mobile phone with a blonde hair on it.

The report that you linked to and published doesn't say David's phone was found in his luggage. It merely says that police 'located' a mobile phone with a blonde hair on it.

Read the Bangkok Post article, cant link it. "Koh Tao murders: Still no arrests no DNA matches" (the learning section, 18 sept, afternoon update)

• Like 1

So you are saying a watermelon has the same hardness as a skull bone - ok

obviously not but expect skin wounds to correlate more closely to the hoes blade size and length.you would also expect to find traces of dna on the hoe. hannah was hit with the hoe. hannah and davids wounds are not similar.

its more likely that other weapons as well as the 1 hoe were used.

I posted on a thread yesterday. I saw a photo Fri/Sat on T/ visa F/B, (postmortem) of David, he had a nasty wound just under his jaw, It looked about 25mm long, I seem to remember to the left. I am no forensic expert, but I would say definitely caused by a knife, I would also think, that wound alone could have been fatal. I am afraid I did also see the horrific photo's that were posted on F/B, T/visa. One of David showed a nasty back of head wound, that was open like a flap, which I would have thought must have been made by the hoe.

jb1

In many ways you are right, but in one crucial way you are wrong.

For me, there have been so many announcements and so much mixing of information that with the impetus of social media and forums like these it becomes hard to keep track of clear stories.

For instance, to my recollection there were two DIFFERENT cigarette butts found. One at the log where the Burmese were apparently putting them at the scene, and one at the scene of the murder. To my mind the two are distnct. But gradually theres been some kind of process of attrition and im now confused about this. It seems people are even starting to state as fact that the DNA of both the victim and suspect have been found on one butt. Its not so much that its correct, its that its becoming muddied thats the issue here.

Take as well the guitar information. Apparently the person in the group of Burmese who could play the guitar was the one released. But ive just seen a reconstruction photo of one of them, clearly incapable of playing the guitar holding the guitar? Oh, he's playing the part of the guitarist, i hear you say? But er now we have the problem of number 3 being involved right up until the important decision to head over to the part of the beach with the victims.

Im not saying my memory here is infallible on any of those points. In fact its the problem with my memory being fallible that is at issue here. Which is why obfuscation is clearly working in the favour of the prosecution case. Too many crazy leads, too many statements mixed through three weeks of saturated coverage to keep a handle on it all. So its not NOW that obfuscation is playing its part. Its been playing the part since day 1. IN that regard i respectfully argue you declaration to be wholly accurate. Obfuscation, whether deliberate or not, has played a strong part in this case being both kept alive and the Burmese men being detained.

In the point that youre wrong though, i think the admission that the phone is not Hannah's has cleared away a lot of the debris. Now the police are directly stating it to be David's phone. If they are wrong now, then it will be a huge issue for the police. So long as no one confirmed or denied the identity of the telephone's owner, or confirmed or denied that there was a misunderstanding, then people could state that the two objects in two separate photographs taken before and after the murder were in fact, despite every part of my brain telling me otherwise, two totally different objects. Now theyre on the hook for a clear statement. They've corrected their 'mistake' so now it must be David's phone. Because if it didnt belong to him, then whose phone was it? They seem intent to double down every time. So the more emphatic they are, the worse it will end up becoming when they are shown, by their own admission or by witness testimony, to be wrong. And this begs the obvious question of how David's phone now got behind those bushes?

As far as i can see, the only logical way they can go from that point is to claim that it turned out it was just ANY phone and it just so happened to look exactly like the phone of one of the victims, hence their confusion. Either way, its soon done as a piece of evidence given that their own reports in the earlier days will have undermined this position.

So this leaves other things. and the noose, as one guy said, is tightening. Once the flight records are obtained, and once a photo is found of the (former) main suspect being on the island in that incredibly generous time window the CCTV supplied, then more questions will have to be answered about the investigation. If he really was on the island at that time, its simply a case of WHEN rather than if. He will have been photographed somewhere. All it will require is a few people interested enough to find the picture. And believe me, it seems a lot of people are interested in this case.

It seems fair. Should no picture appear, then clearly the guy has a legitimate alibi. Should the phone turn out to be David's and no one contradicts the police information that it was found behind the bushes, then it clearly was David's. So its in the interests of all concerned to call for people to speak up if they have information. Not just for the 'conspiracy theorists', but also the family of those who might be falsely accused and having their businesses tarnished as a result.

Edited by inutil
  • Like 1

in the re-enactment, did they state if they first killed them both and than raped the girl or raped & killed in that order?

and in the re-enactment... who used the condom ?

(had female victim dna on the outside)

latest reporting is (andrew drummond), police suggested HW and DM were kissing. nothing about sex between them anymore.

Edited by testosterone
  • Like 1

The picture is quite clear to me......Thailand is done as a tourist destination or a home to expats...the people are corrupted by money and dis-like foreigners with a passion now....the government and police are beyond corrupt and self serving....its a mafia state basically.

Asia is opening up quick...Burma, Cambodia, Vietnam so on and so on.....its endless. Not perfect...I agree.....but it has to be better than getting murdered and the authorities not giving a damn.

Many new and interesting places to visit without the endless scams, the hate of the people and the threat of violence condoned by the authorities.

Its over Thailand.....bye bye

Not for me it isn't. If you really think Thais are any more xenophobic or money obsessed than other nationaliies you might want to get out more!

laugh.png

in the re-enactment, did they state if they first killed them both and than raped the girl or raped & killed in that order?

I am not sure but from the re-enact pics I have seen the focus is on David. Apparently Hannah sat on the beach and waited for them to finish with David. The police explain what happened to David. Then explain what happened to Hannah. But nobody can explain how it happened at the same time with only 2 people. If they were fighting David , where was Hannah. If they were hurting Hannah, where was David. Even the Burmese confession has not covered this anomaly.

• Like 2

latest reporting is (andrew drummond), police suggested HW and DM were kissing. nothing about sex between them anymore.

And the condom is a whole other story of it's own. That neither the police nor the Burmese can explain.

And yet do s0d all about it. Yes?

And the condom is a whole other story of it's own. That neither the police nor the Burmese can explain.

Still saying that Hannah was there with a guy or guys shared a fag turned to an assault. She screamed. David was with Sean went to check it out scuffle broke out things got serious and Sean fled. David probably yelled at him to get help.

Sean ended up in a shop or whatever it was where he was covered in blood as suggested and he was likely told by a Thai to calm down there was nothing he could do and be smart about things. Sean advised us all publicly David was noble and died defending Hannah ?

• Like 2