webfact

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

. Prayut is a straight forward and sincere leader - no question about that

UnQuote

Then why is he banned from even setting foot in Australia?

Because he came to power through a coup!!

Some people just don't think.

• Like 1

They are all basically children,with a child like mentality.They think like children,act like children,behave like children and talk like children.

Coupled with this is a firm belief that every other nationality is beneath thai culture,that is why anything bad that happens to foreigners in thailand is always the fault of the foreigner.

• Like 1

They are all basically children,with a child like mentality.They think like children,act like children,behave like children and talk like children.

Coupled with this is a firm belief that every other nationality is beneath thai culture,that is why anything bad that happens to foreigners in thailand is always the fault of the foreigner.

..................................."Coupled with this is a firm belief that every other nationality is beneath thai culture"................................

Judging by your first two sentences it seems you believe the Thais are beneath you. Unless of course, you are even more "childlike" than them. whistling.gif

Whilst I broadly agree with the article, I hope that the PM can become more media savvy without losing the ability to call a spade a spade. The fact that he is not a politician first and foremost is a big plus. Fifty years in England and eight in Thailand, and I only ever came across one politician who did not use deceipt, obfuscation and downright lying as a tool of the trade. (Mrs T, of course).

Human standards in Australia are high-

Some scum expats (often on the very low end of existence poorly educated , or seedy business interests ) in hovels or bars might like military men in tight uniforms hijacking them …..Weak men …seedy men ...

However, they (Junta) won't set foot in Australian soil….and deemed as no better than bank robbers…..Thieves and hostage takers .

Edited by Fred Flinstone
  • Like 1

Why should he care about media skills? It's not like he's going to be elected out of office.

Maybe a coup ?

Have we had that already in Thailand?

What, arrange a coup to get himself out of office?

"But he still talks and replies like a soldier. "

That's because he is a soldier, like a fish out of water, meddling in something that he can't understand.

Prayuth hates criticism, just like Thaksin did. The sooner he realises this and quits, the better for Thailand. Friday TV will be a lot better without his boring sermons too.

Seems the yellow lot have bitten off more than they can chew by supporting this dictator.

You can say what you like about him Thanet, but at least the words coming out of his mouth are his own words, he is not some imbecile, halfwitted robot being driven by remote control by an on-the-run criminal hiding somewhere in the Middle East or China in a five star hotel.

Prayuth hates criticism, just like Thaksin did..............................................Thaksin still does, and reacts accordingly.

The sooner he realises this and quits, the better for Thailand................................Many have said that about the Shins. They would be awarded the Nobel Peace Prize if they left.

Friday TV will be a lot better without his boring sermons too.........................TVF would also be better off without red propaganda rubbish.

Quote " he is not some imbecile" I think there are a lot of people who would disagree with that statement when taking into consideration the dictator's comments about bikinis and rewarding the police on Koh Tao for their outstanding work.... If indeed they are his own words, I find that worrying and disturbing such things would come out of a country's leader.

Maybe a coup ?

Obviously he would not, but one wonders about the extent to which the PM represents a single united interest group. It is probably a little fanciful, but might one see the violet ribbons lined up against the yellow flag, or colonels versus generals? Position on that which we may not discuss could be a key issue.

However, the quality of replies dropped markedly under Yingluck Shinawatra as she could not connect the dots or make sense of what was going on during the day.

She was a puppet, when interviewing a dummy you should always direct questions to the master.

You are right about Yingluck, she was a puppet, albeit an elected one. How about Preecha Chan-ocha and the other NLA cronies? Are they puppets too?

If Hilary Clinton gets elected as president, would you call her a puppet?

Thailand is starting to resemble Punch and Judy.

If Hilary Clinton gets elected as president, would you call her a puppet?

Only if Bill commits a criminal offense, runs away to another country, Then begins to give orders, openly, via Skype. If you make "Thaksin thinks, Pheua Thai does" your party slogan, you are leaving your self open to criticism. I'm aware that you wouldn't criticize, maybe not even allowed to.

• Like 1

I don't care his media skills. The problem is to get things done.

He busted some low level corrupties, which is good. But the big corruption guys are still happily around. And as they don't even try to flee they must be sure that they don't get any problems.

Maybe you can enlighten us a bit more about which low level corruptions he busted.

As far as I'm aware :

Phuket jetski thugs back on the beach

Taxi meter scam still going on.

Minivans still a lot without yellow license plate or registration number on the windscreen, however deadline was months ago.

Pattaya beach clean up was started, but stopped half way the process.

HuaHin beach vendors also back on the beach reportedly.

A few days ago there was a news article on this very forum that NOT ALL rice farmers have been compensated in the rice scam, however end of may already was announced that they ALL were paid.

Can't wait for the list of achieved items, but I'm not gonna hold ny breath.

not to worry too much, "mike - mad cow disease mac" will be along shortly to answer all points, he is the self nominated TV defender of all things junta and obsessed Shin spokesperson.

Fabby ? Is that you ? cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

However, the quality of replies dropped markedly under Yingluck Shinawatra as she could not connect the dots or make sense of what was going on during the day.

She was a puppet, when interviewing a dummy you should always direct questions to the master.

here we go again... Yingluck blah blah blah... I truly thought the article was about Prayuth? And you're out of the starting blocks with your YL nonsense already. Broken record or what....

I used a quote from the article, unlike you I do know how to stay on topic. I think you are just upset that your multi-post rant against anything that isn't in support of PTP, was interrupted. Go ahead, post a bunch more of your usual garbage.

• Like 1

"But he still talks and replies like a soldier. "

That's because he is a soldier, like a fish out of water, meddling in something that he can't understand.

Prayuth hates criticism, just like Thaksin did. The sooner he realises this and quits, the better for Thailand. Friday TV will be a lot better without his boring sermons too.

Seems the yellow lot have bitten off more than they can chew by supporting this dictator.

You can say what you like about him Thanet, but at least the words coming out of his mouth are his own words, he is not some imbecile, halfwitted robot being driven by remote control by an on-the-run criminal hiding somewhere in the Middle East or China in a five star hotel.

Prayuth hates criticism, just like Thaksin did..............................................Thaksin still does, and reacts accordingly.

The sooner he realises this and quits, the better for Thailand................................Many have said that about the Shins. They would be awarded the Nobel Peace Prize if they left.

Friday TV will be a lot better without his boring sermons too.........................TVF would also be better off without red propaganda rubbish.

How do you know they are his own words, and that he is not an imbecile?

With the censored press and all, couldn't there be other people telling him what to do?

here we go again... Yingluck blah blah blah... I truly thought the article was about Prayuth? And you're out of the starting blocks with your YL nonsense already. Broken record or what....

I used a quote from the article, unlike you I do know how to stay on topic. I think you are just upset that your multi-post rant against anything that isn't in support of PTP, was interrupted. Go ahead, post a bunch more of your usual garbage.

You know how to stay on topic? Was the topic about Yingluck? No is the answer. The topic was about the dictator's lack of media skills, so, please tell me how comments about YL are on topic?

• Like 1

..................................."Coupled with this is a firm belief that every other nationality is beneath thai culture"................................

Judging by your first two sentences it seems you believe the Thais are beneath you. Unless of course, you are even more "childlike" than them. whistling.gif

so you basically do not agree that thais are child like?and you do not believe that thais look down on all other cultures?If that is true then you either have not lived here very long or you enjoy keeping your head in the sand like an ostrich.There is nothing in my post to suggest i am superior to thai people,i was just stating what i have observed and experienced after living here for the past 9 years.

• Like 2

The guy and his associates definately have no idea on how to engage the brain before mouth. They are totally out of thier depth when it comes to politics. Bit like having the local plumber perform open heart surgery.

Why should he care about media skills? It's not like he's going to be elected out of office.

Maybe a coup ?

You will know that since a few days someone else is in charge at the coup army HQ.

Edited by Anthony5

so you basically do not agree that thais are child like?and you do not believe that thais look down on all other cultures?If that is true then you either have not lived here very long or you enjoy keeping your head in the sand like an ostrich.There is nothing in my post to suggest i am superior to thai people,i was just stating what i have observed and experienced after living here for the past 9 years.

Please don't try to put words in my mouth. Read my post again, slowly. I simply commented on the fact that your comment reeked of hypocrisy.

I would never say that all Thais are childlike and look down on other nationalities, but I am sure that applies to some of them.

I react to posts like yours because I am fed up with all the anti-Thai comments posted on TVF, which go against forum rule #11.

I first came to Thailand about the same time as you, nine years ago, but it seems we have developed a different attitude towards the country and it's people. Fortunately for me I have accepted the fact that Thai people are different to people from my home country and I try to see the good in them, not pick on their faults.

You have every right to state your thoughts on the country. Some will agree with you, no doubt, but I probably won't. thumbsup.gif

What a helmet, I'm somebody trolling under various names? You can't come up with a sensible reply so you revert to your own trolling. I've read some of your posts and honestly, they're drivel. You just harp on about what happened in the past to deflect the fact you can't find anything positive about your dictator's outrageously poor performance in the present. I do not hide under anything or from anything, especially people like you.

What a flame !

Did I mention your name ? Seems someone has a guilty conscience !

And he is not my dictator and I did not realize I had to defend his performance. I just hate anyone and anything to do with the Shin regime, that's all. You anti-junta posters give me a good laugh, if anything.

Flame on, will miss you when you're gone. thumbsup.gif

Please don't try to put words in my mouth. Read my post again, slowly. I simply commented on the fact that your comment reeked of hypocrisy.

I would never say that all Thais are childlike and look down on other nationalities, but I am sure that applies to some of them.

I react to posts like yours because I am fed up with all the anti-Thai comments posted on TVF, which go against forum rule #11.

I first came to Thailand about the same time as you, nine years ago, but it seems we have developed a different attitude towards the country and it's people. Fortunately for me I have accepted the fact that Thai people are different to people from my home country and I try to see the good in them, not pick on their faults.

You have every right to state your thoughts on the country. Some will agree with you, no doubt, but I probably won't. thumbsup.gif

I have re read your reply again,i find nothing different.How is my post hypocritical?Of course not all thais are the same,I am not "thai bashing"just giving my opinion that in nature they remain childlike,never maturing from children to adults.This topic was generated because of what happened in koh tao and the response from the PM to what occured,always blaming other people rather than looking at themselves and saying"maybe we have a problem in how we behave towards other nationalities".If you prefer to see thailand and thais through rose tinted glasses so be it.However there is a lot of concern out there at the way the police and the govt.react to events that will ultimately do this country a lot of harm.

Edited by soundman
Quote tags.

Public Notice:

Settle down and post in a civil manner or you will end up in the sin bin which is no fun at all.

One member has already lost his posting privilege for 30 days. If you want to join him, continue with the flaming, insults and name calling.

Please also abide by our directives when being critical of the current government and PM Prayuth. We do not want you or us to get in trouble.

Thank-you for your co-operation.

If anyone needs to hone/improve, and often times even display media skill , the Thai news media owners/employees may want to look in a mirror.

You would be hard pressed to find a compatent manager of the horde of what passes for news reporters so the man in charge of leading Thailand back to respectability, may be entitled to a little slack in his public media ability.