Can anyone reccomend some nice estates to live in HH ?

properperson

Try the 'La Vallee' projects (La Vallee Light, La Vallee Ville and La Valllee) should get what you want there. 'Light' and 'Villle' are relatively new so are modern with decent kitchens. 99% houses don't have swimming pools but the communal features of all three are decent. Some of the houses are 3 bed, some 2, just go in and check the signs on the gates.

Location is good, not far from centre and an easy drive to it. Also 7/11, Tesco Express, mini-Family Mart and another branded convenience store (can't remember the name) all within walking distance.

Try Emerald resort. You'll have to find a map as it's too hard to describe where it is, but about 12 km from town. Actually, I'm just moving out of a lovely house (20k per month, specs as you describe) here next week as I'm having to down size temporarily. You could always message me for a look, as I'd be happy to introduce you to the lady in charge. It's a western style house owned by a Swiss lady. There's fibre optic Internet available here too, I currently have 30 Mbps (1,300 baht per month).