A great hamburger in Pattaya

mogo51

My partner and I went to OzBurger in Jomtien Market, opposite Immigration Soi 5. They have a Black Angus beef burger and they are probably the best burger I have had in a very long time. Cost 170 bht or you can have a standard with Thai beef for 130.

They also have a kiosk at Baukaw & Diana Sois. Aussie owner and premises are clean and service friendly.

I am not the owner, never met him until last night, just thought I would make the post for others that went a good old fashioned style hamburger.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont think this is the best burger in town, especially not for 170 baht..If they cook the burger in the same way as they do in soi Diana its simply impossible with the ingredients they are using as extra toppings..

The burger at Beefeaters is quite nice, I never tried the one at Voodoo's yet but I believe a proper burger have to be more then 200 baht if you use the right ingredients...

Dont get me wrong, I love the roast beef roll and their burgers from Ozburgers but its not the best burger in town :-)

I prefer the 7/11 burgers, 29 Baht. Much more value for money ...

I like posts like this; they somehow make me feel better about myself.

Nothing wrong with 7/11 burgers - if nothing else is available or the ar5e is falling out of your trousers! smile.png

I don't think he will be happy at all at you calling his Angus beef burgers, hamburgers.

What guarantee is there of it being Imported ANGUS Beef?

I'd be looking for Official Certification from the Aussie Embassy on all supplies just to make sure it isn't a stray Water Buffalo.

Anyway, if you like things Australian, I've got a great deal this month on shares in a very large Bridge spanning a very beautiful, natural Harbour in Sydney.

Edited by Torrens54

For the BEST burger and experience go to the Marriot Hotel.

First, you should walk in thru the beach road entrance next to Royal Garden. This is a fantastic garden to view as you walk toward the lobby bar overlooking the beautiful pool area.

The lovely barmaid will order your burger. You can enjoy the free newspapers and gawk at the beautiful Marriot staff. They always hire real cute ones, don't they?

And the burger? Almost forgot..Fresh ground beef served up just the way I like it. No disappointments.

Sadly, 5 star hotel prices.

First, you should walk in thru the beach road entrance next to Royal Garden. This is a fantastic garden to view as you walk toward the lobby bar overlooking the beautiful pool area.

The lovely barmaid will order your burger. You can enjoy the free newspapers and gawk at the beautiful Marriot staff. They always hire real cute ones, don't they?

And the burger? Almost forgot..Fresh ground beef served up just the way I like it. No disappointments.

I'll give it a try. The Terraza / Havana on the ground floor of the Holiday Inn serves a delicious burger. Typically my friends and I had to go to Bangkok to get quality burgers. Not talking about the diners/fast food burgers being discussed here.

I don't think he will be happy at all at you calling his Angus beef burgers, hamburgers.

What guarantee is there of it being Imported ANGUS Beef?

I'd be looking for Official Certification from the Aussie Embassy on all supplies just to make sure it isn't a stray Water Buffalo.

Anyway, if you like things Australian, I've got a great deal this month on shares in a very large Bridge spanning a very beautiful, natural Harbour in Sydney.

Things Australian?

I was talking about the Angus beef from Aberdeenshire.

That's Scotland in Europe.

You gonna claim Wagyu is Stralian too, just because your main source is based in Queensland?

Anyway, Ive got a deal in shares on a very large building in London called The Shard you might want to sit on for a while.

Edited by rhythmworx

nah, got to go with any of the little burger carts late at night along the little side streets on the way back to your hotel. Small grill, small electric oil fryer. A true greasy spoon joint as we say in America. Cat with the lady. hang with a local for a while. Late night cheap food can be like "comfort food" every now and then.

Why no pics?

Well I didnt really think about doing that, I was just passing on my personal experience. To the other suggestion, take your point maybe I should have called it minced super steak burger? I did not get beetroot but apparently it is an added extra if you wish.

Route CC on Soi Siam CC - I had the best burger I've had in a long time the last time i was there.

Oz Burgers also good IMO, although every time i go there now I can't get away from their roast beef roll with gravy... seriously good.

I tried Just Burgers for the first time at Jesters Care 4 Kids recently. I was looking forward to trying them because a lot of people speak highly of them, but I was a disappointed. I thought the meat was a bit bland and dry. Having said that, it was an outside catering event so perhaps better to save judgement for after I've tried one from the actual shop.

(Isn't it the guy from Just Burgers doing the burger reviews with Mark Rogers in one of those clips posted above, which includes a review of Just Burgers...?)

nah, got to go with any of the little burger carts late at night along the little side streets on the way back to your hotel. Small grill, small electric oil fryer. A true greasy spoon joint as we say in America. Cat with the lady. hang with a local for a while. Late night cheap food can be like "comfort food" every now and then.

What you have just described is the perfect recipe for heart burn and indigestion.

You can also pay a daily rate to use the pool facilities.