US Passenger Jokes About Ebola

chiang mai

There's always one in every situation. This time it was an American passenger on his way to the Caribbean who was coughing and sneezing mid-flight and subsequently shouted that he had Ebola and that everyone "was screwed". The response was interesting: the plane was isolated, medics in hazard suits took him off the plane and to hospital where he was tested, vigorously, and returned to the US where he was due to undergo further tests - he thought it was all a joke since he wasn't from Africa.

Whereas there are different strains of virus, some deadly some harmless, I wonder if there are not human beings who are born with great mental capacity and also those who are in the minus category.

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/ebola-outbreak-full-scale-alert-as-aircraft-passenger-jokes-i-have-ebola-you-are-all-screwed-9786224.html

They should have arranged a flight and dumped him in West Africa. Prat.

Well said MrToad,

I was going to suggest all manner of punishment for this lunatic but I reckon YOUR suggestion is far better and far more just, than anything I was going to come up with.

No doubt he'll have a poor Mom somewhere who'll be all over the media moaning about how he is such a "Good Boy and was only having a harmless joke, Blah, Blah, sniffle, cry, blah blah." BUT there are just some things that are NO JOKING MATTER and Ebola is right at the top of the list along with ISIS at the moment.

Edited by Torrens54

BUT there are just some things that are NO JOKING MATTER and Ebola is right at the top of the list along with ISIS at the moment.

A solution to both your concerns in one solution..... Collect the thousands of dead people (from ebola) in Africa, fly over ISIS and bombs away..... they splat on the ground like bags of milk and blood goes everywhere.... It is not germ warfare, it was an accident - you were flying them to be frozen in the north for future research and the plane(s) accidentally depressurized and splat.....

80% of the population is insane, and the majority of the population is easy to set off because they are unstable. Basically humans are absurd -- and everything is fodder for humour. The problem was not with the humour, but with the audience :o (ok so the passenger might have had a screw loose.... and his timing was definitely off).