Re-Entry to Thailand

Hi all,

I hope someone can help me.

I was in Bangkok 3 days then spent some time in europe, am going back to thailand and travelling to cambodia, vietnam, myanmar over a 3 month period. Not sure exactly how long i will be in thailand, but definately not 30 days at a time, however could be more than 30 days over the 3 month period. I have an Australian Passport. What are my options seeing as the new restrictions re: re-entry from visa exempt passports over 30 days. I was thinking going to Thailand for around 3 weeks then heading to Cambodia. Should I apply for a tourist Visa at the Thai embassy in Cambodia to re-enter Thailand? or other options???

Thanks in advance for your help

I seems you can do your trip on visa exempt entries without a problem.

Be sure you have a ticket out of the country within 30 days of arrival or you could be denied boarding you flight.

You will only get 15 days when entering at a border crossing.

There is no limit on the total number of days you can stay over any period of time.

What does a tourist form America do if he will visit Thailand and Cambodia within a period of 32 days.

First stop Thailand for 7 days then by air to Cambodia for 5 days then back to Thailand for 20 days.

Does he have to get some kind of Thai visa or is he allowed to be visa free because both stays are under 30 days.

Edited by ubonjoe
Changed to default font

What does a tourist form America do if he will visit Thailand and Cambodia within a period of 32 days.

First stop Thailand for 7 days then by air to Cambodia for 5 days then back to Thailand for 20 days.

Does he have to get some kind of Thai visa or is he allowed to be visa free because both stays are under 30 days.

You can do your trip without a problem getting a 30 day visa exempt entry for both of your entries.

Just be sure you have your ticket to Cambodia ready to show to the airline when you check in for your flight to here.