Land/house Transfer Success Via Company

Hello Everyone:

Yesterday the land office transfer my house/land in my company's name.

I will like to say that I had no problems with the new law, the land office went over my company documents and didn't even ask one question. Now, I must say all my Thai shareholders listed in my company are people who I personally know. Aslo I used the advice from Sunbelt Asia, I want to thank Greg at sunbelt in giving me the correct advice and also setting up my company and the lawyer he asigned me with. Her name is Ms. Nui . For the small fee they charge to have her do the transfer is well worth the money. Her english and communications skills are excellent, I didn't even have to show up at the land office. She was in and out in less then 2 hours. And thats because of the wait, she was with the officer not more then 10 minutes.

The big fuss with the new law is about companies being set up for real estate development, if this is not your case then you will not have any problems, but of course the company has to be active. Not a paper (front) company.

In closing, if you have any question contact Greg at Sunbelt he is well informed.

Good luck.

Hello Everyone:

I will like to say that I had no problems with the new law, the land office went over my company documents and didn't even ask one question. Now, I must say all my Thai shareholders listed in my company are people who I personally know. Aslo I used the advice from Sunbelt Asia, I want to thank Greg at sunbelt in giving me the correct advice and also setting up my company and the lawyer he asigned me with. Her name is Ms. Nui . For the small fee they charge to have her do the transfer is well worth the money. Her english and communications skills are excellent, I didn't even have to show up at the land office. She was in and out in less then 2 hours. And thats because of the wait, she was with the officer not more then 10 minutes.

The big fuss with the new law is about companies being set up for real estate development, if this is not your case then you will not have any problems, but of course the company has to be active. Not a paper (front) company.

In closing, if you have any question contact Greg at Sunbelt he is well informed.

Good luck.

Can you provide me with the contact information for Sunbelt - we would like to contact them about our land purchase

Barry

Hello Everyone:

Good luck.

Can you provide me with the contact information for Sunbelt - we would like to contact them about our land purchase

Barry

Hello Barry:

There phone number is 026420213 ask for Greg and tell him you got this number from Kevin in Thai visa. Good luck

Hello Everyone:

Good luck.

Barry

Hello Barry:

There phone number is 026420213 ask for Greg and tell him you got this number from Kevin in Thai visa. Good luck

Which Land Office did you deal with Kevin?

Hello Everyone:

Good luck.

Barry

Hello Barry:

Which Land Office did you deal with Kevin?

The land office in Bangkok, It's near the new airport.

• 1 month later...