Land and road near Chaweng Lake, few questions

My wife have land 100 meter from lake on the west side. On the east side, road is completed with houses and building.

On west side there is still dirt road and we don't know anything about future plans for that road.

How to find land owner next to her land? Can general public get that information from land office or somewhere else?

We are interested to sell land but because her land is only 160m2 want to connect lands and sell as one.

I believe that both owners can benefit from that if neighbor also want to sell.

One more thing. Her land is 50 meter from concrete road. How much will be to build road to her land?

Thank you in advance for answers.

Apologies cannot give you any definitive answers and pity nobody seems to know.....

We asked same question of our lawyer as we were interested in buying what appeared to be abandoned land next to our plot, he didn't even give us the courtesy of a reply. So we must presume its either very easy to find out yourself at the LO or too difficult so he can make easier money elsewhere.

Regarding the road we had a price of 1200baht a square metre when we inquired a few months back based on 130m x 3m wide....

• Like 1

Thank you very much I appreciate.

This means for road will be roughly 180.000 - 200.000

If we can talk to land owners and share expenses later this is not bad.

I see that people do not know or don't care to answer...

I will try to find out myself and post here for someone else that want to know.

Edited by DinoSabanovic

To find the land owner, usually the lawyer / yourself can go to the land office with your relevant paperwork your land title etc. They can pinpoint the plot & owner from this.

If it's a company owning it, just go to the company registration office ( BDD / DBD /DBB ? smile.png Not sure of spelling ) in Samui town center & they will be able to give you contact details

eg, Lawyer / accountant.

If it's an individual , better have a Thai speaking person with you or better still a lawyer to follow up.

Good luck.