What type snake is this

shaurene

Don't kill snakes.

Better to stick to your high rise condo in the big city. I have young children and a good snake is a dead snake,so you saying its better to let the snakes bite your family members. Odds on you have never been close to one. Tree hugger

• Like 2

Don't kill snakes.

Better to stick to your high rise condo in the big city. I have young children and a good snake is a dead snake,so you saying its better to let the snakes bite your family members. Odds on you have never been close to one. Tree hugger

No need to kill snakes. 1 local call to get one Removed.

They serve a purpose.

• Like 1

Don't kill snakes.

They serve a purpose.

And this is Thailand by the time you call someone how long does it take for someone to turn up, if its on Thai time it could be next week

Don't kill snakes.

Try educating them about snakes instead of the infantile "kill it" mentality..............many are totally harmless.

The cobra eats other snakes so every cobra you kill increases other snake populations.

PS I live in the sticks often get 3 type of snake, one is the Malay Pit Viper ( venomous), docile things easily moved, the other is the golden tree snake, fast as hell, harmless enough.

Id worry more about my kids going on a bus!!

• Like 2

Don't kill snakes.

They serve a purpose.

And this is Thailand by the time you call someone how long does it take for someone to turn up, if its on Thai time it could be next week

It has never taken more than an hour for me

Don't kill snakes.

They serve a purpose.

The snake ends up dead anyway, because the person you call is going to kill it and eat it, or sell it to someone who will kill it and eat it.

I suppose they serve a purpose in the sense that they are returned to the food cycle this way.

Don't kill snakes.

They serve a purpose.

The snake ends up dead anyway, because the person you call is going to kill it and eat it, or sell it to someone who will kill it and eat it.

I suppose they serve a purpose in the sense that they are returned to the food cycle this way.

you know little about Thai culture.

• Like 1

It`s a common rat snake, completely harmless.

Those who`s attitudes are to kill first and ask questions later are ignorant, no point in trying to explain to these fools. We have many of those very common rat snakes in our garden, no problem.

That one appears to be a baby, perhaps daddy rat snake will visit later on and take it`s revenge

Thank you for calling me ignorant and a fool. I thought that was against the rules here but, oh well....

It`s a common rat snake, completely harmless.

Those who`s attitudes are to kill first and ask questions later are ignorant, no point in trying to explain to these fools. We have many of those very common rat snakes in our garden, no problem.

That one appears to be a baby, perhaps daddy rat snake will visit later on and take it`s revenge

Thank you for calling me ignorant and a fool. I thought that was against the rules here but, oh well....

Will say it again Welcome to the pit of vipers.

Edited by Thongkorn