Parents of Myanmar suspects in British tourists murder case to visit their sons

webfact

Well i did my bit alerting travelers. i just posted on Tripadvisor WARNING people they can not rely on justice or fairness here. The same as these two poor souls.

And that's before the case has been heard in court? Not jumping the gun at all there are you?

Will you be re-posting and apologising to Thailand if they are found not guilty or if the prosecutor doesn't accept the case for trial?

ABSOLUTELY NOT! What is there to apologise about?

I do not know of ANY western nation where the GOVERNMENT has to intervene to ask for FAIRNESS. Do you? Please DO TELL ALL! My Tripadvisor post is accurate. READ IT and you can then see. Britons MURDERED. Danes accused of rape and held for months and only released after pay offs. Australians murdered on the beach in Patong and Australasian Prime Minister had to intervene. Cameron had to intervene here. And the list goes on.

Enough is enough don't you think?

So where is the apology due?

Do you really think Thailand is the safe haven IT WAS years ago? Look after the Tsunami? IT WAS SAFER then and tourists appreciated for coming. Now we are no longer appreciated and before you say anything - yes I am reconsidering options here. As I always say there is an airport so use it and will. The options are endless and the scams going on here are now out of control as tourists are no longer protected.

As i stated before and I will state again.... I DO NOT KNOW of any other head of State that has to intervene to get fairness done in the west. But its the only way something is done here.

Well i did my bit alerting travelers. i just posted on Tripadvisor WARNING people they can not rely on justice or fairness here. The same as these two poor souls.

And that's before the case has been heard in court? Not jumping the gun at all there are you?

Will you be re-posting and apologising to Thailand if they are found not guilty or if the prosecutor doesn't accept the case for trial?

ABSOLUTELY NOT! What is there to apologise about?

I do not know of ANY western nation where the GOVERNMENT has to intervene to ask for FAIRNESS. Do you? Please DO TELL ALL! My Tripadvisor post is accurate. READ IT and you can then see. Britons MURDERED. Danes accused of rape and held for months and only released after pay offs. Australians murdered on the beach in Patong and Australasian Prime Minister had to intervene. Cameron had to intervene here. And the list goes on.

Enough is enough don't you think?

So where is the apology due?

Do you really think Thailand is the safe haven IT WAS years ago? Look after the Tsunami? IT WAS SAFER then and tourists appreciated for coming. Now we are no longer appreciated and before you say anything - yes I am reconsidering options here. As I always say there is an airport so use it and will. The options are endless and the scams going on here are now out of control as tourists are no longer protected.

As i stated before and I will state again.... I DO NOT KNOW of any other head of State that has to intervene to get fairness done in the west. But its the only way something is done here.

No such word as fairness in Thailand. money number 1 and that is it.

If something bad happens, only concern is the tourist baht / dollar / pound.

I hope the tourist pound accounts for very little towards GDP this high season.

• Like 1

A post lobbying for donations has been removed:

22) Members are forbidden to ask for or accept donations, gifts or commissions from other members, any charities must contact support for approval before joining. before joining to be approved.http://www.thaivisa.com/contact

A post advocating execution by torture has been removed.

A post has been removed.

Forum rule 22) Members are forbidden to ask for or accept donations, gifts or commissions from other members, any charities must contact support for approval before joining. before joining to be approved.

I know this is an emotive subject and folks are just trying to do the decent thing, but we are not allowed to use the site to ask for donations regardless of the cause.

Why would he do that ? people CANT rely on justice or fairness in Thailand ... never have been able to either... thats a fact

• Like 1

If they're not guilty, why would the family be paying out 120 million (csi la) with the highest portion being for dna services.

Now, I know you are not interested in csi but he has been coming through with credible results.

He has many many offsiders assisting him. He's a Doctor when not on his facebook. He's had a fair share of people trying to close the site down but what they didn't realise has the contacts higher up who alerted him.

Anyway he was one step ahead ensuring that he was prepared for such an incident.

Why would anyone who believes these boys are guilty want to close down a blog.

And cheerleaders for the Death Penalty what are you doing here on TVF. Mustn't be sure about the prognosis hey!