WP & Extension of Stay Cancelation

I have a WP and extension of stay issued by the 'one stop center' in Bangkok for a BOI company. The company head office (and company address) is not in Bangkok and I am based in yet a different province (with this province being an alternative location named in my WP) My employment is coming to an end and I want to cancel both WP and extension on my own rather than send them off to company lawyers in Bangkok. Question is can I cancel these at my local Labour and immigration offices or would I have to go to Bangkok (where it was all issued) or at the Labour and immigration offices in the province of the companies head office (where I do not live / complete 90 day reporting)? Thanks for the help!!

The extension can only be canceled where it was issued.

The work permit has to canceled at the provincial work permit office where is was issued.

It is seems a trip to the one stop center would take care of both in your case.

Thanks Ubonjoe so if I understand correctly off to Bangkok to One stop center to cancel everything then leave country same day in order to avoid overstay and come back in. Follow on question, are 30 day tourist visa on arrival available at suvarnabhum still which would give me 30 days to sort out my paperwork?

If you do it at the one stop they may give you 7 days to leave. It has been reported that they do that instead you having to leave on the day you cancel your extension. If not you could a apply for a 7 day extension (1900 baht).

You could leave and re-enter to get a 30 day visa exempt entry (it is not a tourist visa). You could then extend that entry for 30 days at immigration (new rules).

Thanks for that, I live on Samui so it would be easier (and a lot cheaper!) to just head out of the country and back from Bangkok. Thanks for the 30 day extension tip on a visa exempt, that will give me more than enough time to sort the rest out.