Thai Immigration strictly monitors and deports foreigners involved in criminal activities

webfact

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"What about monitoring the Thai criminals?? There are a little more of them around!!w00t.gif.pagespeed.ce.fUUOmDCInI.gif"

"Those foreign characters are moving into occupations reserved for Thais hence the current action"

Woe, woe and thrice woe, the negativity here is almost overwhelming at times...

Post after sarcastic post whinging about the "quality tourists" and how it is "so easy" for the criminal faction to buy their residence here in Thailand, once there is some positive news that the Immigration Bureau is actually taking some action what do we get? More whinging about Thai criminals being ignored or displaced...

When will you people ever grow up and appreciate something straight forward and positive when it happens?

Some (alleged) foreign criminals have been expedited to be brought to account for their crimes, why can that be seen as anything other than good???

I think you should get out a bit more whistling.gif

Farangs' leisure time is Thais' working time, please don't forget.

If Farangs think littering is sanouk, then please pay for messing up Thai environment and using Thai infrastructure. Don't call the police corrupt when they fine you for driving under alcohol, in your home countries the penalties would be harsher.

And don't let your gf starve if you love her so much, she's not there as a toy for your pleasure and dirty racistic jokes.

Farangs learn from Thais after watching them litter, i don't call them corrupt i call them "Pa Par "

and as for your last quote..............it would appear that it is YOU that is racist , Grow up coffee1.gif

Good! I hope they get rid of all these criminal farangs so that law-abiding farangs like me are not painted with the same brush as these criminals. I am sick and tired of seeing and reading about these farangs that spoil it for us all get rid of them! The only person that cheated me in Thailand was a farang, never a Thai, and I am ashamed to be a farang amongst people that are more than honest compared to all the countries that I have lived in or visited. Get rid of the scum of the earth that dont belong here and who influence honest Thai people to be like them. I hope Immigration will clamp down hard nationwide so we can all live in peace and safety away from the scum.

This evening, whilst walking to my car, I saw an old farang smooching a young Thai girl, old enough to be his granddaughter or even great-granddaughter. I find this disgusting also and taking advantage of Thai girls or influencing more and more prostitution in Thailand. Go home I say, but again, they wouldnt find a woman poor enough to abide by his wishes as his brain is in his pants and not in his head in his home country! Isnt this pedophilia? I think so, and Thailand should also clamp down on this behaviour. My opinion. Whatever you guys think, I dont care, taking advantage of young girls is criminal, what is wrong is wrong, and what is immoral is immoral, and the Thai authorities should get rid of these morons as well!

Ive said my peace, now you can slander some more, the thing that most of you are only able to do on TV! Good riddens to bad rubbish!

"I saw an old farang smooching a young Thai girl"

Why do some guys get all the excitement??

Mate, you are clearly in the wrong country!! This is a place for live and let live!!

diddl, you sound like really good fun rolleyes.gif

• 6 months later...

Just found that so bad topic .... i am one of that bloody germans who got arrested by thai immigration .....i had an arrest award for questioning from 2008 because i sold copy football shirts from thailand to germany . the thais arrested me , destroyed my name and reputation in Thailand , i got deported in november ..... in December all was clear i faced myself to court got questioned and was set free ....... now back to thailand , to my friends and family , but <deleted> , i am blacklisted ..... for what ?????

To all you good people out there , can i be such a bad criminal if i am free 4 weeks after i was in thai tv as number one wanted farang in thailand , its all a joke ...... i lived 10 years in thailand , supported my wifes family , loved the country and the people ...... what can i do now ? i dont know