help with visa

I'd guess Antartica aswell. Digging in the OPs past posts I found he's British:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/770255-bank-statements/#entry8564830

The OP might wish to read the stickied topics, such as the "before posting" one that suggest to include essential information when asking questions, and this topic:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/524561-uk-settlement-visa-basics/

Edited by Donutz

sorry about earlier ,,, yes it is visa for thai wife ,,,manage to sort that out but now few question about apendix vat4 a ,.. question 1.27 ask does your sponsor have any children,,, does this mean children that are dependant or do you have to include children that are non dependant.... i will ask more as they come along

It is not the applicant's nationality which we need to know; it is the country to which they are applying!

From your previous posts I assume that you are asking about the UK.

Is the question "Does your sponsor have any children?" or is it "Does your sponsor have any dependent children?"?

The answer to that question will answer yours.

You say "apendix vat4 a"

Do you mean form VAF4A; the settlement application form?

Or do you mean Appendix 1 (VAF4A); the appendix for an adult dependent relative or the child of someone who was granted limited leave to live in the UK prior to 9/7/12?

If the applicant is your spouse or partner you do not need Appendix 1.

It is not the applicant's nationality which we need to know; it is the country to which they are applying!

Is the question "Does your sponsor have any children?" or is it "Does your sponsor have any dependent children?"?

You say "apendix vat4 a"

Or do you mean Appendix 1 (VAF4A); the appendix for an adult dependent relative or the child of someone who was granted limited leave to live in the UK prior to 9/7/12?

sorry sometimes mistype ,,, is my thai wife applying for settlement visa the form is appendix 2 VAF 4A

question asks DOES YOUR SPONSOR HAVE ANY CHILDREN

Do you? Yes or no as appropriate.

The next question deals with whether they are dependent upon you or not: "1.28 Is your sponsor responsible for supporting anyone financially, including any children listed above?"

Edited by 7by7

You say "apendix vat4 a"

sorry sometimes mistype ,,, is my thai wife applying for settlement visa for the uk the form is appendix 2 VAF 4A

question asks DOES YOUR SPONSOR HAVE ANY CHILDREN

another question is ,,,WHEN DID YOU LAST SEE YOUR SPONSOR.. does that mean when i last saw her in thailand cos i saw her on webcam yesterday ,,,because this is in the section have you met your sponsor,when did you meet your sponsor in person etc