TAT urged to put focus on quality tourists to boost revenue

webfact

It cheaper to live Las Vegas and Florida to name a few places

But most come here for younger woman

Even Harry 85 has a old associate 42 With a great brought body

Looking at the facts I'd say you were completely wrong. Sure you don't want to change your mind?

post-187908-0-60359800-1414906025_thumb.

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would estimate 10% of Thai tourism is sex tourism. A bit more if that town in the South of Thailand frequented by xxxxxxx but I think that is a glitch in tourism reporting as a couple of hours does not a tourist make.

To deal with the problem of less tourism one has to understand what tourists are coming to Thailand now and why and sentiments like they come for the young women although true are only a small part of the overall picture.

Edited by thailiketoo

I would estimate 10% of Thai tourism is sex tourism. A bit more if that town in the South of Thailand frequented by xxxxxxx but I think that is a glitch in tourism reporting as a couple of hours does not a tourist make.

To deal with the problem of less tourism one has to understand what tourists are coming to Thailand now and why and sentiments like they come for the young women although true are only a small part of the overall picture.

10% of international tourism is fot sex?

Pattaya alone gets 7mn international visitors. They all obvuously come for the beach and temples.

10% of international tourism is fot sex?

Pattaya alone gets 7mn international visitors. They all obvuously come for the beach and temples.

Have you ever been to Pattaya? Seen all the tour buses? Looked at all of the hotels outside of the city? Looked at the malls and cinemas and restaurants? And yes millions come for the beach and temples. The beaches and temples may not be up to your standards but to millions visiting Pattaya they are OK.

post-187908-0-14027100-1414916073_thumb.

post-187908-0-39136300-1414916086_thumb.

So is that Russian or Chinese?

Chinese Quality Tourists prefer France, USA, Singapore, Switzerland but sure not Thailand.coffee1.gif

When I was doing a 6 month job at RAF Upper Heyford I used to go into Bicester a lot.

There's this strange row of shops called Bicester Village. All expensive handbags and wotnot. It was next to Tesco. Anyways, coach loads of Chinese people would arrive and I just couldn't figure it out. I mean thousands of Chinese people.

Turns out it was some sort of shopping mecca for the Chinese, who would fly into London and then head for this oddball row shops in Oxfordshire. Absolutely bizarre!

Yeap the UK is on 5th place for Chinese "Quality" tourists,

Whilst Thailand is nowhere to be seen wink.png

post-155312-0-67341500-1414918382_thumb.