DNA test will clear my son: Koh Tao headman

webfact

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have just been looking at some clips you tube the first clip shows the police going to the crime scene and inspecting the hoe lying on the beach next to a condom.

The second youtube clips shows the hoe in a different area with a small fence around it .

Wouldn't the pollice take the hoe away for forensics ?

I hope the mods will allow these clips to put these clips up as it is a very important part of this case,

1st clip

https://www.youtube.com /watch?v=MUExdYSpmNw

2nd clip

https://www.youtube.com /watch?v=47OYkmyOLP4

How about pointing out the time stamps. In the two different vidoes, I simply see two different angles of pictures of the hoe and another where the police clearly have moved the hoe as they are swabbing it for blood or DNA.

And what purpose does this serve? Making speculation and guesses on things we don't know the facts or circumstances around. While I see nothing showing the hoe in two different positions except when it is being tested, what if it was moved? Are you going to start coming up with theories of how and why it was moved rather than accepting we don't know and there would be no reason for us to know. This something defense will bring up in trial, assuming the two don't plead guilty, if their is legitimate questions or has any meaning at all.

@JTJ

Who do you think committed the murders?

He thinks the Burmese are the rapists and murderers. He's stated that several times. He will believe whatever the police brass send down the tubes.

Show one link were I said that? And never have I indicated at all that police, here or anywhere else are not corrupt or that in less developed countries like Thailand they are often usually much more corrupt.

I have repeatedly said I believe they should stand trial based on the evidence and if they don't plead guilty then their defense team should challenge any evidence as well as present their own to defend them and that the courts should decide this case.

I also stated that I don't believe there is any evidence currently out there that would indicate the Headsman's family had anything to do with this let alone should stand trial.

Edited by JohnThailandJohn

ThaiVisa appears to have become the defacto leading English gathering place for conspiracy theorist to spread their nonsense and make statements that have no basis as fact about a family that case been officially cleared in this case.

They have NOT been cleared. All we have seen are threats from the father and now the police chief about talking about the case. Such threats send up a LOT of red flags to me. Something really reeks about this case, and most of the stench is coming from the RTP and this headman and his family.

What if you had been falsly accused for 6 weeks,wouldn't you be getting a bit upset.Not 1 person on this forum really knows what happened,speculation by the lot of you.Let it play out and we will see where the cards fall.

I agree, it's a drag to be falsely accused. However, look at the trail of hiding: Nomsod hid for a week when he knew authorities were looking for him. He refused to submit for DNA until many weeks after he was asked by authorities. The reason he agreed, belatedly, was probably because the coast was clear. In other words, Thai officials arranged that his DNA would not match. How to do that? Simple: re-title the DNA found on victim. Who's going to know except a few top brass and maybe a technician. Re-titling the DNA (titling the Burmeses' DNA as that found on victim) also nails the Burmese. With a few nimble fingers and a some pay-offs, it's easy as pie.

To prove me wrong, the entire DNA trail would have to be done by non-Thai experts. Not hard to do, but fervently resisted by Thai brass thus far.

I have just been looking at some clips you tube the first clip shows the police going to the crime scene and inspecting the hoe lying on the beach next to a condom.

The second youtube clips shows the hoe in a different area with a small fence around it .

I hope the mods will allow these clips to put these clips up as it is a very important part of this case,

1st clip

2nd clip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47OYkmyOLP4

The hoe being moved placed in another locastion during a crime scene investigation just adds more reason for people to be sceptical and what happened to the condom ?

They said they couldn't find any DNA o the hoe, apparently they also did not take fingerprints from the hoe? Yet the hoe was moved before the forensic team arrived......and who was also present at that time. Mon and the village head were all over the crime scene, captured on video. Hardly surprising the truth will never come out and any potential court case would be a sham if it relied on evidence that had been tampered with.

Edited by thailandchilli
  • Like 2

These people have some serious connections. Protection all the way up to the head of the Thai police. The police chief is even threatening to sue people if they question the case! Now if that isn't serious protection, I don't know what is. How do these island folk even get to that level of protection? So much more going on that we will never know.

"I don't know what is. How do these island folk even get to that level of protection?"

Did you ever see those old, 19th century, photographs of Siamese Royalty, all those kids, well they all grew up and had kids of their own, who grew up and................

Ah that makes sense. I kept wondering how the headman of a village on a flyspeck island, whose sole business enterprise was a bar, could exert influence on the chief of police of Thailand.

Regarding the DNA test, it reminds me of the old advice for a lawyer not to ask a witness a question that the lawyer might not like the answer to.

The fact this test is going forward in the full glare of the media spotlight

means the police already know the results, correct or not. Simply cannot imagine results that were a match, as that in essence would be the end of the Thai police....

Edited by EyesWideOpen
  • Like 1

@JTJ

He thinks the Burmese are the rapists and murderers. He's stated that several times. He will believe whatever the police brass send down the tubes.
Show one link were I said that?
There are at least several prior posts using your name which calls the Burmese 'murderers and rapists' Do you want me to look them up? They're plain as day.

Everybody knows it's possible to get away with murder if you are rich in Thailand. Some poor person goes to jail and their family gets compensation. Once the police is in your pocket they'll protect you too.

• Like 1

DNA test will clear my son: headman

Oh yes I am sure it will. But it won't mean he is 'not guilty' will it?

By the way... He was cleared a month ago when the cash went under the table.

I am sure you have evidence of cash "under the table" and it is not just defamation.
Someone who has something to hide, or who is shielding others, will keep broaching the 'defamation' card.

And when defamation is proved,what do you call that?

• Like 1

How anyone can ignore the overwhelming evidence on CSILA Facebook page

LMAO crazy.gifcheesy.gifclap2.gif

The same site that has brought one disproved lunatic conspiracy after another starting with the there being positive that police planted at the Burmese suspects home the same phone they showed to the press early on in the case. This was the original theory which created a huge drive to their site but of course later proved to be 100% BS and just caused the posters there to double down on more nonsense speculation base conspiracy theories they claim to be facts..

the police only have themselves to blame, for several days this fellow was their main suspect and police claimed to have plenty of evidence linking him to the crime, and for some reason the guy disappeared and nobody could find him, and then suddenly with no explanation the police decided that they had never made those media announcements and that it was all social media rumors, and now they threaten to sue anyone that says otherwise

Edited by slygeeza
  • Like 2

@JTJ

Show one link were I said that?
There are at least several prior posts using your name which calls the Burmese 'murderers and rapists' Do you want me to look them up? They're plain as day.

Yes please and post them in full with links. What you will find is I referred to them as admitted murderer and rapists but stop doing that after they retracted their confessions.

Is anyone aware if Thailand utilizes the polygraph test?

In that case 90% of the population would be behind bars!!

Lying comes more natural to most Thais than breathing!!coffee1.gif

Habitual liars can fool a polygraph, so 90% wouldn't.

Humans are far better lie-detectors than that little box.

The same site that has brought one disproved lunatic conspiracy after another starting with the there being positive that police planted at the Burmese suspects home the same phone they showed to the press early on in the case. This was the original theory which created a huge drive to their site but of course later proved to be 100% BS and just caused the posters there to double down on more nonsense speculation base conspiracy theories they claim to be facts..

the same site that also outed a farang for defending the family - do you know that farang ?

1st clip

2nd clip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47OYkmyOLP4

The hoe being moved placed in another locastion during a crime scene investigation just adds more reason for people to be sceptical and what happened to the condom ?
They said they couldn't find any DNA o the hoe, apparently they also did not take fingerprints from the hoe? Yet the hoe was moved before the forensic team arrived......and who was also present at that time. Mon and the village head were all over the crime scene, captured on video. Hardly surprising the truth will never come out and any potential court case would be a sham if it relied on evidence that had been tampered with.
It's surprising the perps didn't chuck the hoe in to the sea. On that topic: as far as I know, the cops didn't do any search on the nearby sea bed. If they had, they might have found the punch-blade used to kill David. That's just one of many gaping omission by the RTP investigation. Or perhaps the cops did some of those basic investigative things (like gauge the scenario of the bar scene, or check phone records) and the results implicated the headman's family, so they tossed that data out.

And the CCTV footage?

Ok ,two things , what was he doing running around after the murders, in shorts with no belt, from the beach to a Hotel then back again, the cctv is the proof , the pic of him at the dorms, has been disputed by Thai's who stay there.and know the place, why was it a still ? Why was two minutes reported missing from the K T footage .

Ok, so say it does match ( unlikely) it will not change the case, which is water tight closed, eh new evidence, any other Country would reopen the case, but ofcourse this is'nt going to happen !

I am sure you have evidence of cash "under the table" and it is not just defamation.

Not evidence, but let me inform you, that the headcopper here 28/10 bought shares for 360 million baht, way above his assets delared!!

Supplying drugs to the 3 islands is a billion baht franchise, so the murders and the following social media frenzy, has been very "inconvenient" for everyone involved.

By so emotionally and blindly supporting the coppers here, you are enabling them to continue their lucrative and dirty business!!

All IMO, ofcourse!!coffee1.gif

• Like 1

1st clip

https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=MUExdYSpmNw

2nd clip

https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=47OYkmyOLP4

It's surprising the perps didn't chuck the hoe in to the sea. On that topic: as far as I know, the cops didn't do any search on the nearby sea bed. If they had, they might have found the punch-blade used to kill David. That's just one of many gaping omission by the RTP investigation. Or perhaps the cops did some of those basic investigative things (like gauge the scenario of the bar scene, or check phone records) and the results implicated the headman's family, so they tossed that data out.

Lots of picks of diver(s) in water but becsause of something else you are ignorant of, you got on to speculate a punch blade was involved regardless of fact no autopsy has been released detailing the wounds. Are you for real or just playing with people?

Still waiting for you to name the time stamps in the video where the hoe was moved and not just a picture at a different angle. And to acknowledge the video clear shows the police swabbing, while moving, the hoe for either blood or dna.

Seems you don't even rate for classification as a Social Media Internet Detective.

This is a serious allegation you are making. Please give your source of information? And I would be very interested to know who you are, where you are and your political affiliation, because you and others like you who make such unfounded allegations and statements in the public domain are considered as enemies of the State, which could hold serious consequences for those that are detected and if anyone does know who you are, I certainly hope they shop you to the authorities, as I would do in an instant without hesitation.

This thread has to be the ultimate in Thai bashing, the worst I have ever witnessed on Thai visa, it now seems that anything goes, a free for all. Statements like these must certainly push the tolerance levels by Thais towards ex-pats to the limits of endurance. Outragious.

Good morning to you too!

• Like 2

the hoe was next to the condom it seems to have been moved from one place to another , why would it be moved at a crime scene like this ?.

Does anybody where the hoe was reported to have been found.

attachicon.gifhoe1.jpg

Resident expert JTJ can answer this question.