DNA test will clear my son: Koh Tao headman

webfact

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:) I love that people keep getting what they ask for and they are still unsatisfied!
That's not true.

A lot of people are asking for the British forensics to get involved.

People asked for a DNA test. They got it. They asked for video of him in BKK. They got it. They are still unsatisfied.

This doesn't surprise me at all.

So you fully trust the police in every matter in Thailand?

A simple yes or no.

No.

Now to show how silly that question is.

Do you trust your government in every matter? (simple yes or no followed by nationality)

Edit - the DNA was not collected by the police and only one of four labs was a police lab. Video not police.

Whatever the comparison samples were provided by the police

• Like 1

I did, but the dna test was a sham

If I was in his shoes and that god I am not, I would want the British Police there doing or at least approving the test.

If they declared me innocent, I would get straight over to my lawyers, and make hay with libel and slander actions...then enjoy my life as a free and innocent man.

The test last week has only added to the speculation...in my opinion it was a major error on everyones part...ie the family, and RTP

neither does your answer....

The DNA test was a sham and if the video is correct totally unnecessary and a waste of Police time and resources.
getting what they ask for and they are still unsatisfied!

People asked for a DNA test. They got it. They asked for video of him in BKK. They got it. They are still unsatisfied.

T

'That' Facebook page raised an interesting point today. In photos of the two arrested suspects, they are nearly always wearing wristbands. In fact, they're even wearing them during the police re-enactment. Even cctv of one of them on the eve of the murder shows him wearing a wristband whilst purchasing something from a shop.

The infamous "running man" cctv footage taken around 4am, shows a man who is clearly not wearing a wristband.

Thoughts?

Ah well of course, according to a high ranking officer, that type of wrist band turns invisible on that particular brand of camera at that particular time of night, unfortunately they can't prove this but you are expected to believe it anyway. (pure speculation on my part TV)

post-203707-0-21400400-1415014434_thumb.

• Like 1

There was a 6am and a 6.15am flight from Samui to BKK. There was also a similar red-eye flight from Chumpon to BKK, all of which would have got someone back to the condo in time for those c.9.15am cctv images.

A speedboat or similar from KT makes that journey entirely possible (someone has suggested as quick as 30mins on a jet ski, the catamaran is 2hrs so anything faster than that...)

I did, but the dna test was a sham

If I was in his shoes and that god I am not, I would want the British Police there doing or at least approving the test.

If they declared me innocent, I would get straight over to my lawyers, and make hay with libel and slander actions...then enjoy my life as a free and innocent man.

The test last week has only added to the speculation...in my opinion it was a major error on everyones part...ie the family, and RTP

neither does your answer....

The DNA test was a sham and if the video is correct totally unnecessary and a waste of Police time and resources.

getting what they ask for and they are still unsatisfied!

T

You asked. You got it. You didn't qualify your demand.

He is free to pursue legal action now. He was free to do so before the test. If the family is smart they will go after people still claiming he is guilty online. File a complaint with the police for CCA violations. Use that to get the details of who people are and file civil defamation charges.

explain the disappearing wooden furniture or is that an urban myth and conspiracy theory JD?

There was a 6am and a 6.15am flight from Samui to BKK. There was also a similar red-eye flight from Chumpon to BKK, all of which would have got someone back to the condo in time for those c.9.15am cctv images.

A speedboat or similar from KT makes that journey entirely possible (someone has suggested as quick as 30mins on a jet ski, the catamaran is 2hrs so anything faster than that...)

@jdinasia

You don't trust the police in Thailand

But

You do in this murder case.

Why is that?

The reason I answered was so you could build that straw man, and so I could give you the opportunity to fail to answer a fair question in return.

You asked "in all" things.

JD, if you were in Nomsod's position would you not want the Brits to be there during the test, to put a stop to the rumours once and for all?

Nope, I would be filing charges now, since I had already been cleared and given fair warning. It is obvious that nothing will satisfy the conspiracy theorists, may as well make money from them.

Sorry but I don't believe that.

If I was an innocent man, I would do and show everything available to end the speculation.

The speculation has got out of control for a reason, the dna test last week was done for a reason, and I beleive that will come apparent very soon

JD, if you were in Nomsod's position would you not want the Brits to be there during the test, to put a stop to the rumours once and for all?

Nope, I would be filing charges now, since I had already been cleared and given fair warning. It is obvious that nothing will satisfy the conspiracy theorists, may as well make money from them.

Sorry but I don't believe that.

If I was an innocent man, I would do and show everything available to end the speculation.

The speculation has got out of control for a reason, the dna test last week was done for a reason, and I beleive that will come apparent very soon

Boris you said the same thing when you asked for DNA testing.

explain the disappearing wooden furniture or is that an urban myth and conspiracy theory JD?

Conspiracy theory.

Explain why not one single legitimate news source has not reported on it.

Because they cannot get hold of any cctv footage or because they have been told not to interfere (several times)

@jdinasia

But

Why is that?

The reason I answered was so you could build that straw man, and so I could give you the opportunity to fail to answer a fair question in return.

Ha ha you're sounding pathetic now.

I've got what I wanted from you.

See ya later lad.

• Like 1

I don't think Thailand has a reputation for Investigation Journalism does it...please

If Nomsod was in Bangkok then there will be hundreds of thousands of people who will have to say they were wrong to accuse him

Was he in Bangkok at the time of the murder?

Conspiracy theory.

Edited by BoristheBlade

Conspiracy theory.

Because they cannot get hold of any cctv footage or because they have been told not to interfere (several times)

Not one single legitimate news source. That includes any news source from the UK. No need for CCTV, just reasonable corroboration from people at the building. Yet nothing.

Same issue with absolutely nothing from any of the UK friends of the victims. Plenty of news outlets would pay for the story, but silence.

@jdinasia

But

Why is that?

Ha ha you're sounding pathetic now.

I've got what I wanted from you.

See ya later lad.

I am not surprised. You limited your question. I answered.

I asked a fair question in return and you run away without any answer. One of us is actually pathetic.

Seems to me that this thread has lost its legs for a while and thr resorting to personal insults does not appear to be returning the feeling to them.

There are differing views and it is excellent to see them being debated but, the personal stuff, from all sides, is getting a bit tiresome guys and girls.

Sad man and JTJ have their opinions and are entitled to them, sometimes JTJ brings up a valid point but then ruins it with personal insults which

detract from his position.

The sad man of course, googles his opinions and considers that being informed, up to him, ignore him if you dont like it but please stop feeding him.

I don't think Thailand has a reputation for Investigation Journalism does it...please

If Nomsod was in Bangkok then there will be hundreds of thousands of people who will have to say they were wrong to accuse him

Was he in Bangkok at the time of the murder?

Conspiracy theory.

The UK has a long and strong tradition of investigative journalism.

However, this does not require actual investigative journalism, just normal journalism.

Why has nobody confirmed the furniture conspiracy theory?

Conspiracy theorists will never believe it, so will not apologize.

Many may try and hide their identities but if they failed to do so every time they posted, they would remain vulnerable.

Seems to me that this thread has lost its legs for a while and thr resorting to personal insults does not appear to be returning the feeling to them.

There are differing views and it is excellent to see them being debated but, the personal stuff, from all sides, is getting a bit tiresome guys and girls.

Sad man and JTJ have their opinions and are entitled to them, sometimes JTJ brings up a valid point but then ruins it with personal insults which

detract from his position.

The sad man of course, googles his opinions and considers that being informed, up to him, ignore him if you dont like it but please stop feeding him.

You talk about personal attacks, then refer to a poster as "sad man", utter hypocrisy.

:) I love that people keep getting what they ask for and they are still unsatisfied!

That's not true.

This doesn't surprise me at all.

I didn't ask for "a DNA test". I suggested the only way we'll know the truth if is it came from an independent (i.e. outside the Thai sphere of influence) body. Being that they are British victims the honourable thing to do would be to allow British testing. If there was nothing to hide this would have happened. None of them could have believed that we go for this stage show version.

I definitely didn't describe "A" DNA test.