DNA test will clear my son: Koh Tao headman

webfact

CCTV footage of Nomsod in BKK on the [email protected] pm (check 3,44 minutes)

• So, if he was on the island he must have left after this footage and probably have traveled to Koh Tao by plane to Samui + boat. This means there MUST be other CCTV footage from somewhere (airport, airport lounge whatever). I think it will be impossible to hide this and they must assume this will emerge one day
  • it seems unlikely he traveled by car to Chumpon on a Sunday afternoon if he needed to attend university on Monday morning. It just takes too long and if he came back on the night of the 15th, how? By car? Or by Plane? There must be CCTV footage somewhere. Same as above, think it will be impossible to hide this and again, they must assume this will emerge one day.
  • The girl in the elevator MUST remember this encounter when she sees this footage? right? Don't you think so? And what about this Timber table? Should be relatively easy to proof where it was on the 13th? 12th? How long do they keep these tapes? Or do they work like a voice recorder in a plane? Can we see some tapes from the 13th, 12th where this table was?

Anyway, although many (including myself) believe he is involved will have a hard time to argue with all this......

Personally I think his phone record needs to checked as well, If he was not there, my guess is, he still knows who was involved.

If it turns out he was on the island, this whole tape must have been doctored, even if easy, what about other CCTV footage, airport lounges, airports, gas stations whatever? Passenger lists? You name it.........you can't hide this nowadays!

If he was on the island on the night of the murder, why would they lie? This makes no sense..

You are right, for normal ppl who believe in law and order and a police who take care of this rules, make it no sence, but in the first time they was arrogant enough and believed only in 1 thing that the power of their money make them untouchable.
This is not the first case they wiped off, caused of their money, there was no investigation at all. They defeated all who was asking after the truth(Parents) or punishment.
They was sure they can wiping also this case under the carpet as all the other cases before, caused publicity like this is very bad for the business.

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• So, if he was on the island he must have left after this footage and probably have traveled to Koh Tao by plane to Samui + boat. This means there MUST be other CCTV footage from somewhere (airport, airport lounge whatever). I think it will be impossible to hide this and they must assume this will emerge one day
  • it seems unlikely he traveled by car to Chumpon on a Sunday afternoon if he needed to attend university on Monday morning. It just takes too long and if he came back on the night of the 15th, how? By car? Or by Plane? There must be CCTV footage somewhere. Same as above, think it will be impossible to hide this and again, they must assume this will emerge one day.
  • The girl in the elevator MUST remember this encounter when she sees this footage? right? Don't you think so? And what about this Timber table? Should be relatively easy to proof where it was on the 13th? 12th? How long do they keep these tapes? Or do they work like a voice recorder in a plane? Can we see some tapes from the 13th, 12th where this table was?

Anyway, although many (including myself) believe he is involved will have a hard time to argue with all this......

Personally I think his phone record needs to checked as well, If he was not there, my guess is, he still knows who was involved.

If it turns out he was on the island, this whole tape must have been doctored, even if easy, what about other CCTV footage, airport lounges, airports, gas stations whatever? Passenger lists? You name it.........you can't hide this nowadays!

If he was on the island on the night of the murder, why would they lie? This makes no sense..

You are right, for normal ppl who believe in law and order and a police who take care of this rules, make it no sence, but in the first time they was arrogant enough and believed only in 1 thing that the power of their money make them untouchable.
This is not the first case they wiped off, caused of their money, there was no investigation at all. They defeated all who was asking after the truth(Parents) or punishment.
They was sure they can wiping also this case under the carpet as all the other cases before, caused publicity like this is very bad for the business.

How anyone can ignore the overwhelming evidence on CSILA Facebook page

LMAO crazy.gifcheesy.gifclap2.gif

The same site that has brought one disproved lunatic conspiracy after another starting with the there being positive that police planted at the Burmese suspects home the same phone they showed to the press early on in the case. This was the original theory which created a huge drive to their site but of course later proved to be 100% BS and just caused the posters there to double down on more nonsense speculation base conspiracy theories they claim to be facts..

l

ets see, in science, math, medicine many "theorists" start out with a theory. many physicists labelled einstein a crackpot for his theories that some of which took decades to prove correct.

one need not be einstein to look at the kt murders. the actors, their statements, and their behaviors to theorize rational scenarios.

some conspiracy theorists thought "the gulf of tonkin" even was not as it was reported. in case a mod sees my reference to "gulf of tonkin" research it before automatically deleting it as a conspiracy theory especially since government documents released confirm it was indeed a false flag event and was presented in the media to the american people as a pretext to war.

I have a theory; my theory is that some TV posters are not the brightest stars in the sky. Am I a nut?

I think your reply post answered your own question. You do realize that "scientific theory" and "conspiracy theory" are not the same right?

Edited by JohnThailandJohn

The same site that has brought one disproved lunatic conspiracy after another starting with the there being positive that police planted at the Burmese suspects home the same phone they showed to the press early on in the case. This was the original theory which created a huge drive to their site but of course later proved to be 100% BS and just caused the posters there to double down on more nonsense speculation base conspiracy theories they claim to be facts..

l

ets see, in science, math, medicine many "theorists" start out with a theory. many physicists labelled einstein a crackpot for his theories that some of which took decades to prove correct.

one need not be einstein to look at the kt murders. the actors, their statements, and their behaviors to theorize rational scenarios.

some conspiracy theorists thought "the gulf of tonkin" even was not as it was reported. in case a mod sees my reference to "gulf of tonkin" research it before automatically deleting it as a conspiracy theory especially since government documents released confirm it was indeed a false flag event and was presented in the media to the american people as a pretext to war.

I have a theory; my theory is that some TV posters are not the brightest stars in the sky. Am I a nut?

I think your reply post answered your own question.
Shift change now JtJ Edited by StealthEnergiser

l

I think your reply post answered your own question. You do realize that "scientific theory" and "conspiracy theory" are not the same right?

Scientific theory has been thrown out 3 times by the prosecution so maybe it's not so scientific as some people believe

People I know with successful businesses on Koh Tao or Koh Phangan always travel to Bkk the fastest and most convenient way, i.e. Bangkok Airways from Samui. Even though it is a lot more than Nok Air from Nakorn Sri Thammarat or Chumphon (or taking the bus or train from Chumphon), it is much faster and is still not a lot of money for them and there are many flights a day from Samui. Thus if the boy had been in Bangkok for some time before the murders, it is surprising that he has not asked the airline to disclose details of his flight to Bangkok. As is it, he has been unable to provide details of his trip to Bangkok prior to the murders. Even if he travelled by private car from Chumphon or Surat there would have been some record of his journey, who went with him, where was the car parked in Chumphon etc. Nothing.

Edited by Dogmatix

No mooner..

The prosecution has asked for more.

They will latch onto and misdirect whenever possible. Asking for more and clarification around evidence is VERY common and especially high profile cases by prosecutors both here and I know at least in the US. Prosecutors want to win and if they believe there is more evidence available they can use in court, they will always tell the police to go back and get it. They will also tell them to go back if they they think that the evidence gathering procedures might be called into question from a legal basis and is why they have currently asked the detectives to go re-interview the suspects. I have never heard once anything about any questions from the prosecutors on the DNA match. While most rational people will believe they killed and raped based on the DNA in the dead women, the prosecutor from a legal perspective needs other evidence to show it was non-consensual and they did murder. Their confessions go a long way here and much better than the physical evidence found at the suspects and witness and video that puts them around the scene and around the time of the murders.

Given the conspiracy theorists online, the prosecutors and police need to put much more time, effort and resources into this case to see justice is carried out. Any other time here or pretty much anywhere else, they'd likely have the suspects whose DNA match admit to the crime, since this is really overwhelming evidence, in order to try to receive a reduced sentence and save the time and money of the state for having a full blown trial. In this case they are faced not with one illogical theory of innocence but hundreds that will take the prosecutors a great deal of time to show why each is ridiculous ... just telling a judge it is ridiculous is not enough. They actually have to show beyond a reasonable doubt that these two didn't have consensual sex with the victim, or only rape her and not kill or only decided to have sex with the dead body they stumbled across and of course every single step in the process to show evidence was not planted and that they somehow did not secretly obtains these two suspects semen before the crime and plant it in the victim .... and the list goes on and on of baseless (except they are internet detective conspiracy theories) of what prosecutors will need now need to show police didn't do in order to show the suspects are guilty of both rape and murder.

They are even going to have to present evidence to show the kid who was in Bangkok at the time and whose DNA doesn't match didn't do the crime and show how the videos were not doctored, interview witnesses who saw him in Bangkok, talk to the building about furniture moving , show police didn't alter DNA here too and of course talk to the university all to be prepared for court and be able to prove a person who there is no reason to suspect except for conspiracy theorists didn't do the crime. Cause you can't prove the two in custody did it without legally disproving the other kid didn't since it has become such a wide spread conspiracy theory regardless of it be baseless and already repeatedly proved wrong publicly .... all because conspiracy nuts are now trying to do anything they can to derail the case and prevent justice for being carried out for the victims and the suspects whose DNA matched.

• Like 1

Scientific theory has been thrown out 3 times by the prosecution so maybe it's not so scientific as some people believe

Theories are just that be they scientific or conspiracy but one is credible and one is not. No Scientific theory has been thrown out even once. The only thing we know for sure is you are misstating (being dishonest) facts. Prosecutors asking for additional evidence from police or to get better evidence is common in cases everywhere. Prosecutors know the legal challenges in getting a conviction more than police. Prosecutors also have an idea of what they will be up against in court and want to be able to shut down any alternate theories. So it is not just a matter of getting evidence but getting evidence that can be presented in court with few or no challenges as well as being able to disprove the defenses possible case. This is why they are now asking police to re-interview the suspects because clearly confessions may be challenged since their is a claim they were obtained under duress. A taped confession with many witnesses will go much further in court than one where it is the police word against the suspects.

Given the DNA and other evidence in the case, I still do expect that the suspects will be pleading guilty and will admit to their crimes. I suspect they very well may be been threatened to confess but it doesn't mean I think the police have the wrong people or that their confessing to the murder and rape is false. However, no illegally gained confession should be used in a court of law to convict, even if it is a terrorist as they are not reliable.

90% odds they end up pleading guilty.

• Like 1

People I know with successful businesses on Koh Tao or Koh Phangan always travel to Bkk the fastest and most convenient way, i.e. Bangkok Airways from Samui. Even though it is a lot more than Nok Air from Nakorn Sri Thammarat or Chumphon (or taking the bus or train from Chumphon), it is much faster and is still not a lot of money for them and there are many flights a day from Samui. Thus if the boy had been in Bangkok for some time before the murders, it is surprising that he has not asked the airline to disclose details of his flight to Bangkok. As is it, he has been unable to provide details of his trip to Bangkok prior to the murders. Even if he travelled by private car from Chumphon or Surat there would have been some record of his journey, who went with him, where was the car parked in Chumphon etc. Nothing.

Where has it ever been suggested that he has been unable to provide details of his trip by any reasonable person? Hint: A reasonable person is not one who has already been told of witnesses, video, university and DNA evidence to show he was not there as well as the simple fact there is absolutely no logical reason to tie him to this crime. You people have just singled somebody out because his family has some wealth and power. This idiotic theory was even believed by police early on until they also cleared him early on.

There is no video of him on the island at this time and no crime scene photos showing him the next day despite what moronic no-named ignorant internet detectives claim.

Edited by JohnThailandJohn

Back in the day one way to test if somebody being accused of a witch was to tie waits to her and put her in water. If she didn't sink and die then they would know she was a witch. The conspiracy folks have got to this same point of losing touch with reality and are so caught up in this crowd mentality of accusation that they don't even realize how ignorant and out of touch with reality they have become. It is like lemmings following each other off a cliff, they just can't help themselves and are too far gone to pull themselves back.

Holy smoke I did'nt know that the english ppl know this extraordinary Witch test, this was very common in the dark middle age in Germany too and 99,99% of these ppl who drowned or burnt where innocent.

Carpe diem wai2.gif

Links showing certified stats please.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Witch-hunt

Back in the day one way to test if somebody being accused of a witch was to tie waits to her and put her in water. If she didn't sink and die then they would know she was a witch. The conspiracy folks have got to this same point of losing touch with reality and are so caught up in this crowd mentality of accusation that they don't even realize how ignorant and out of touch with reality they have become. It is like lemmings following each other off a cliff, they just can't help themselves and are too far gone to pull themselves back.

Holy smoke I did'nt know that the english ppl know this extraordinary Witch test, this was very common in the dark middle age in Germany too and 99,99% of these ppl who drowned or burnt where innocent.

Carpe diem wai2.gif

Links showing certified stats please.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Witch-hunt

In modern terminology 'witch-hunt' has acquired usage referring to the act of seeking and persecuting any perceived enemy, particularly when the search is conducted using extreme measures and with little regard to actual guilt or innocence.

I've just seen that vid that shows him in BKK on the day before the murders. Pardon my ignorance (I can't be bothered reading the 17 or so pages sorry), but it showed him returning the next morning (that footage we've already seen a few days ago).

So. Erm. Where was he between early afternoon on the 14th and early morning on the 15th? I'm of the opinion that this kid is innocent(I just can't see everyone protecting him if he was guilty..ie an airline, airport staff, police, uni staff,CCTV guys, uni students, neighbours in BKK, whoever gave him a lift in car/boat etc etc)

Maybe I missed something (apologies if I have etc)...but I'd like to know where he was between those hours.

I've just seen that vid that shows him in BKK on the day before the murders. Pardon my ignorance (I can't be bothered reading the 17 or so pages sorry), but it showed him returning the next morning (that footage we've already seen a few days ago).

So. Erm. Where was he between early afternoon on the 14th and early morning on the 15th? I'm of the opinion that this kid is innocent(I just can't see everyone protecting him if he was guilty..ie an airline, airport staff, police, uni staff,CCTV guys, uni students, neighbours in BKK, whoever gave him a lift in car/boat etc etc)

Maybe I missed something (apologies if I have etc)...but I'd like to know where he was between those hours.

He should be advised that it is in his best interest to supply as much information as possible to prove where he was on those days I agree that footage is not enough. Where he went , where he ate , who he called , who called him a few things like that so police can check more video footage and check where phone calls came from.

ClutchClark, on 31 Oct 2014 - 22:28, said:ClutchClark, on 31 Oct 2014 - 22:28, said:

-snipped-

Lastly, there is this idea amongst many British posters that David could not possibly have been romantically engaged with Hannah. The very need for these posters to deny even the possibility that these two young people could have been walking romantically on the beach defies all logic. The reason for this denial is because Hannah was engaged to another young man and any suggestion she was "with" David apparently would make her a bad person. Regardless the fact, David was a handsome and talented young man with a bright future ahead and most any young lady would find him attractive. Regardless the fact they had been having a fun time drinking with friends only hours before. Regardless the fact KT is a romantic getaway of a tropical island beach with sand, surf, a star-filled sky and even moonlight.

The idea that these two could not possibly have shared a kiss or held each others hand seems so unlikely and suggests such denial exists from some members on this board that it seems almost impossible they could be relied on to make any sound opinion of guilty party.

You know what, when I first heard about these murders I immediately thought that sex and drugs had to be involved, given the behaviour of some of these binge-drinking, drug-taking backpackers. I was ready to believe that the victims had somehow brought it upon themselves. Now I am of a completely different opinion and believe that David and Hannah were in no way to blame for what happened to them. I believe he tried to help her and got killed for it. From what I have seen in the various photos that have been published, the crime scene was "staged" to make it appear that they were having sex, but in all the press reports, both in Thailand and in the U.K., there is absolutely no evidence that they were.

Yes, I know plenty of people have sex on the beach in holiday destinations (don't try it in Dubai or you'll end up in jail), but I don't think this particular couple were. And IF they were, so what, they didn't deserve to be murdered in the most horrific way.

I, for one, will be very interested to hear the testimony of their travelling companions at the forthcoming inquest.

The inquest will be of great interest to many people around the world. I would like to hear what the British police have to say if anything.

• Like 2

One question needs answering where did he get his haircut date and time because if people are recognising him in the video with long hair and then he turns up at school with a short hair it raises questions.

A couple more answers would be interesting:

Why did doting daddy say his son had left for Bangkok in the morning and then retract that and say he had not seen him for about 2 weeks.

Why did the obnoxious offspring hide out for a week?

Why were the couple in the cctv not traced and asked to identify the running man?

Why, if the spacebook page is so wrong are the authorities and KT locals trying so hard to discredit it?

Why was the first policeman in charge replaced as he seemed to be doing a good job?

Why were forensic specialists not invited to the crime scene to collect evidence?

Why were members of the public allowed to wander unchecked on the crime scene?

What action is or will be taken against the photo opportunist BIB at the crime scene who tried to profit financially from the photos?

These and many other questions need real answers to answer the critics and the so called conspiracy theorists.

The biggest question is:

What do the Brit police have up their sleeve, you can be sure it is not ' The RTP have done a great job'.

All we can do is wait.

Strange, yesterday you were telling people to stop speculation.....

He wasnt on island and how i know this bcase i know him.people they were not let to scene ,they picked police to the scene bcase it happened next to intouch wich is mons resort.

Also this kind of shit dont happen here well in more decade ive lived there been few thai against thai cases but case like this never!!

at start there was so much confusion that it made it look very messy from public view,still does.

And haircut .. Really like 70 % of thai and burmese young lads have hair like that .

What u bunch of jokers some of you.

My advice is try get a life ,maby go for walk or help your neigbour just do somethin nice.

if someone thinks posting here and reading this <deleted> makes u expert of thailand. Well that says alot..

Ive falloved this forum from beginning never have felt post-224741-14149933873953_thumb.jpgi would need comment here but this is getting so ridiculous that felt have to say something.

• Like 1

The reliance on DNA evidence in this case is perhaps most worrying because of the relative ease of switching samples. Video evidence, however, is more difficult to fake. Then, there are questions about following proper protocol with regard to handling of DNA samples and even more questions about how those samples were tested. There are just too many uncertainties that make the DNA "evidence" a slam-dunk tool for the prosecutors of this case.

• Like 1

I didnt say its fine and Dandy and you right alot of things dont sound right. Meny of here question that 2. But when people here say koh taos code of silence mafia and rest of <deleted>.

Well that simply aint true, we just didnt comment at all at start for respect of victims and their family.

And second bcase we now pretty much as you. Not much.

All hopes it gets solved to bottom and only thing what bothers us is constant gossiping when people doing it have even less knowledge.

But you right shud of just kept quiet.

Like have allways when been reading these topicks.

My thoughts go to victims and their family,hope they can find peace someday.

Rip.

• Like 1

I didnt say its fine and Dandy and you right alot of things dont sound right. Meny of here question that 2. But when people here say koh taos code of silence mafia and rest of <deleted>.

Well that simply aint true, we just didnt comment at all at start for respect of victims and their family.

And second bcase we now pretty much as you. Not much.

All hopes it gets solved to bottom and only thing what bothers us is constant gossiping when people doing it have even less knowledge.

But you right shud of just kept quiet.

Like have allways when been reading these topicks.

My thoughts go to victims and their family,hope they can find peace someday.

Rip.

Do you have a business in KT that is now suffering due to this tragedy? Or have friends or family members in this situation?

I mentioned on another thread that folks in KT should come forward with what they know. However, this does not seem to have happened, I wonder why.

There is a lot of questions out there which has not been satisfactorily answered. Such as Pol Gen Panya's early comments which seems to have been "buried". Next, no one has identified the running lad (a post on FB has raised an interesting observation as to the lack of a wristband on this person). Also, no one has come forward to identify No. 9. There are lots and lots of other questions, which I'm sure you know about as you have been following this topic from the beginning.

If these questions can be satisfactorily answered, then they won't be a need for any armchair detectives and most would believe that the police have the right suspects in custody. Problem is that the reverse is true.