ASUS ZENFONE care!

parajon

I bought an Asus Zenfone 4.5 in Rayong 4 weeks ago for 3990 bht with 7 day return guarantee. Then I bought another one in Bangkok for a friend last week. Then mine started losing sound in/out. I took it back after 21 days and the shop said Id have to reset - which after copying all my data and reloading that took around 2 hrs - I did. It was OK but has started to lose sound again. I cant keep resetting so, as shop wont replace it , I have to accept its nearly useless 4 weeks after purchase. Now my friends has done the same 8 days after purchase. The message is just don't risk it folks! Leave what seems to be a delightful 2 SIM phone alone until you hear a few people say its OK. Parajon in Rayong

Good follow up to that. Although the Rayong store refused to replace my 3 week old soundless zenfone with a new one , Big C in bang kunt hian today nov 3 immediately replaced the other soundless zenfone I bought from them for a friend 10 days ago with a new one. I wanted to get a different make but Big C could only take full payment and do 7 day refund which I felt uncomfortable about!. If the 3 rd zenfone loses sound we will pursue the other option then. Tks Big C. ile buy other electronics from you after this. Pj,.