Led Lights - Strip Type

tmaker

Can't help you on strips of LED, although slightly larger LED are easily available here. I use VisionX LED on my bike and my Landys. 0.75 amps per bulb at 900 lumens output. USD105 each plus shipping from VisionX wholesale website. You could also check out Clearwater who make a pair of 6,000 lumen lights if you need your own personal sun.

The strips you found look pretty nifty, let me know if you find the locally please.

Edited by DualSportBiker

Down Therepasit (Pattaya) you will see a shop that has a bunch of led lights displayed. They have the strip lights about 120 baht with wires for soldering on both sides . so you can use 1 on each side as you can cut in any size. They also have some herder style bulbs as well & all the heat shrink wrap your going to need. there is a new led shop on sukimvette towards Soi Khotalo that has a limited selection ( don't buy the strips there as they only have the wires on one end but they do have the harder style led bars. If your going with lighting in your fenders or some of the interior panels the thin Led strips are the best.

I have my bike decked out with 28 light bars. In the night the bike is highly visible & looks awesome as well. You can usually tell the Led shops by all the lights lit up around town. Just ask if they are 12 volt. There are also a couple of bike shops . On Therapisit that have led stuff but a very limited amount of supply & single wire hookups. If you do go down to the light shop on Therapisit. It is a soi down from the music shop on the right hand side off of Sukimvette. The light shop near the music shop will have the best in Pattaya for supplies & price. When you pick out the lights just ask 120 baht a strip & they will give you that price. Nice people too.

Good luck!