Greek Man Arrested On Koh Kood For Attempted Murder

Lite Beer

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

rectification: the victim was Turkish, the arrested man Russian....and it was on Koh Chang....

Thank you Sir,

We Greeks, never fight, never swear, never fart, never bash our wives, never try to kill other TVF members.

We are Angels on Earthsmile.png

I just remember that the greeks liked to fight each other for centuries over 2000 years ago.

For example Sparta, Athens, Troja etc. whistling.gifwink.png

You remember 2000 years ago

I'm amazed with you Sir.

How old are you?

They didn't do that well against the turks until uk and it's friends unlevelled the playing field.

Still a few naked greek maidens like they made them be at the first olympics to show they had no weopons would be useful.

Edited by harrry

Costa is not Greek it is Spanish and or Portuguese I know cause my last name. And I'm not Greek though a friends grandfather always called me the Greek cheesy.gif

Roman Emperor Constantine proclaimed Christianity to be the formal religion of the Eastern Roman Empire. The Greek Orthodox Church made him a saint. The Greek people called Costas were baptised as "Constantinos".

Therefore the origin of that name is neither spanish nor greek, it is Roman.

rectification: the victim was Turkish, the arrested man Russian....and it was on Koh Chang....

Thank you Sir,

We Greeks, never fight, never swear, never fart, never bash our wives, never try to kill other TVF members.

We are Angels on Earth:)

you might want to tell the Trojans and the Persians that laugh.png

In the case of the persians I have to protect the greeks partly, they protected only their country, on the other hand a lot of greek soldiers fought on the persian side as legionaires(Elitetroops).

Troja was just another case making 10 years to catch a women back is just ridiculous, but in my opinon was it more about the loss of face.

Thainess as it was the best, as you see the loss of face is not invented by the Thais. whistling.gifgiggle.gif

Thank you Sir,

...You are also the birthplace of democracy and Western philosophy... not to forget the creators of the Olympic Games... also of the political science, and the Western literature and historiography...we owe you the major mathematical principles and also the Western theories of tragedy and comedy ! Respect wai.gif

...but I guess as far as Greece is concerned most TV members would think of... the Retsina for instance wink.png

You forgot Ouzo, Metaxa and other famous vines like Kokinelli, Mavrodaphne, Samos etc.

looks like you know a lot about their ancient history, but not so much about their vines and spirits.whistling.gifwink.png

Hey Costas what's up man ? Hey guys, I think maybe Costas wrote this Russian an email on behalf of the Thai ladies he so enjoy helping out communicating with Farang on the dating site and got it all wrong in Russian....facepalm.gif As a result he had one pissed off Russian on the hunt, So it really was self defence and not attempted murder cheesy.gif

Maybe better you stick with English or double check your Russian before sending off that email mate...whistling.giflaugh.pngtongue.png

You are probably right the greeks and the russian using similar hieroglyphes in written language, this can leads to misunderstandings.

Looks almost samesame, but different. whistling.gifgiggle.gif

Hey Costas what's up man ? Hey guys, I think maybe Costas wrote this Russian an email on behalf of the Thai ladies he so enjoy helping out communicating with Farang on the dating site and got it all wrong in Russian....facepalm.gif As a result he had one pissed off Russian on the hunt, So it really was self defence and not attempted murder cheesy.gif

Maybe better you stick with English or double check your Russian before sending off that email mate...whistling.giflaugh.pngtongue.png

You are probably right the greeks and the russian using similar hieroglyphes in written language, this can leads to misunderstandings.

Looks almost samesame, but different. whistling.gifgiggle.gif

It's all greek to me.

Thank you Sir,

...You are also the birthplace of democracy and Western philosophy... not to forget the creators of the Olympic Games... also of the political science, and the Western literature and historiography...we owe you the major mathematical principles and also the Western theories of tragedy and comedy ! Respect wai.gif

...but I guess as far as Greece is concerned most TV members would think of... the Retsina for instance wink.png

Was there a payment involved for your history lesson On Greece but part of your wine lesson involves Romans and Syrians( Aleppo)

Retsina (Greek: Ρετσίνα) is a Greek white (or rosé) resinated wine, which has been made for at least 2000 years. Its unique flavor is said to have originated from the practice of sealing wine vessels, particularly amphorae, with Aleppo Pine resin in ancient times. Before the invention of impermeable glass bottles, oxygen caused many wines to spoil within the year. Pine resin helped keep air out, while at the same time infusing the wine with resin aroma. The Romans began to use barrels in the 3rd century AD, removing any oenologicalnecessity for resin, but the flavor itself was so popular that the style is still widespread today.

Nice vine seminar about Retsina, but you forget somethings.

This resin in the retsina can also leads to big headaches after 3ltr. wink.pngw00t.gifsick.gifannoyed.gif

Thank you Sir,

Was there a payment involved for your history lesson On Greece but part of your wine lesson involves Romans and Syrians( Aleppo)

Retsina (Greek: Ρετσίνα) is a Greek white (or rosé) resinated wine, which has been made for at least 2000 years. Its unique flavor is said to have originated from the practice of sealing wine vessels, particularly amphorae, with Aleppo Pine resin in ancient times. Before the invention of impermeable glass bottles, oxygen caused many wines to spoil within the year. Pine resin helped keep air out, while at the same time infusing the wine with resin aroma. The Romans began to use barrels in the 3rd century AD, removing any oenologicalnecessity for resin, but the flavor itself was so popular that the style is still widespread today.

This resin in the retsina can also leads to big headaches after 3ltr. wink.pngw00t.gifsick.gifannoyed.gif

How on earth did the Greek enter the Kingdom without a passport???

The border with Lao is more liquid than ice at 25 degrees Celsius.

In other words it ain't hard to come into Thailand without a passport.

You have no idea, do you.?

Probably you cannot swim, but others can. whistling.gif

Russian....and it was on Koh Chang....

Thank you Sir,

OK... happy to know you are first cousin with Google too clap2.gif

By the way I really love the Retsina...and not sure one could fine any in Italy,

as for my ''history lesson on Greece'' cheesy.gif

Be careful with Retsina the best drinking the greeks themself, and the rubbish is for export.

Best Brand: Retsina Malamatina

I tried this brand no headaches after 3ltr. thumbsup.gif

Russian....and it was on Koh Chang....

Thank you Sir,

OK... happy to know you are first cousin with Google too clap2.gif

By the way I really love the Retsina...and not sure one could fine any in Italy,

as for my ''history lesson on Greece'' cheesy.gif

Be careful with Retsina the best drinking the greeks themself, and the rubbish is for export.

Best Brand: Retsina Malamatina

I tried this brand no headaches after 3ltr. thumbsup.gif

My guess it was up the Khyber Pass, that's how most bubbles like it.

If he did it this, then he is a real tough guy!!???

Maybe a english guy gave him some advises how cross this pass, caused I heard the got some experiences in this location in the past. whistling.gif

Google khyber pass and cockney ryhiming slang

I know was just a joke was a real bloody experience for the english over there. Dangerous hilltribes living over there. whistling.gif

My guess it was up the Khyber Pass, that's how most bubbles like it.

If he did it this, then he is a real tough guy!!???

Maybe a english guy gave him some advises how cross this pass, caused I heard the got some experiences in this location in the past. whistling.gif

Google khyber pass and cockney ryhiming slang

I know was just a joke was a real bloody experience for the english over there. Dangerous hilltribes living over there. whistling.gif

Someone has died so actually it isn't even remotely funny now

Thank you Sir,

I just remember that the greeks liked to fight each other for centuries over 2000 years ago.

For example Sparta, Athens, Troja etc. whistling.gifwink.png

You remember 2000 years ago

I'm amazed with you Sir.

How old are you?

Kalimera Mr. Costas,

I'm 60+ less then a handful years old, but did you heard about reincarnation?

I fought with Leonidas at the Thermophyles against the persians.

I was in the Phalanx of Alexander fought at Granikos, Issos, Gaugamela down to the Indus River back home to Macedonia this was an over 10 years long journey and I was very proud to carry my Sarissa.

Anway when I was about 10 years old my father had a book about the old greek Mythology I read it several times and was very facinated.

To read all the stories for example:

The 10(12) tasks of Herakles.

The Argonauts, Theseus, Castor, Pollux, Odyseus, Ödipus, Achilles, Agamemnon, Hector, Zeus, Hera, Pallas Athene, Troja etc. etc.

I was in the bay of Gitaros about 15 years ago no tourists and was still looking 100% as Homer discribed it.

I did'nt google this I read all these stories over 50 years ago.

Maybe we will meet 1 time in this or an other life in the worst case in Hades.

Adio

• Like 1

nothing another bottle will not cure.

Kalimera Mr. Costas,

I was in the Phalanx of Alexander fought at Granikos, Issos, Gaugamela down to the Indus River back home to Macedonia this was an over 10 years long journey and I was very proud to carry my Sarissa.

Anway when I was about 10 years old my father had a book about the old greek Mythology I read it several times and was very facinated.

The Argonauts, Theseus, Castor, Pollux, Odyseus, Ödipus, Achilles, Agamemnon, Hector, Zeus, Hera, Pallas Athene, Troja etc. etc.

I was in the bay of Gitaros about 15 years ago no tourists and was still looking 100% as Homer discribed it.

Adio

I guess if the ferryman is thai you will have to pay farang price.

Kalimera Mr. Costas,

Adio

Love reading about these old death rituals from long ago when gods, goddesses and demons ruled man through his own imagination and fables, handed down and embellished with time.

Charon the ferryman must be part of the Thai ferry mafia. Nothing is free, not even the frickin' boat ride across the river when you croak. When does it end! emo11.gif

Apparently it doesn't, at least for some of us.

My Mrs' Dad practices Chinese rituals and every new year, he burns paper (representing money), the idea being its value is retained in the smoke and thus, transferred "up" to his dead relatives.

I'm taking my Visa card when I go.

Kalimera Mr. Costas,

Adio

Love reading about these old death rituals from long ago when gods, goddesses and demons ruled man through his own imagination and fables, handed down and embellished with time.

Charon the ferryman must be part of the Thai ferry mafia. Nothing is free, not even the frickin' boat ride across the river when you croak. When does it end! emo11.gif

Apparently it doesn't, at least for some of us.

My Mrs' Dad practices Chinese rituals and every new year, he burns paper (representing money), the idea being its value is retained in the smoke and thus, transferred "up" to his dead relatives.

I'm taking my Visa card when I go.

We have in germany a phrase:

"The last shirt don't having any pockets" whistling.gif

How will you carry your visa card probably in the crack!!??? cheesy.gif

Kalimera Mr. Costas,

Adio

I case the ferryman will be Mr. Taksin, then it will be a pleasure for me to pay the farang price, caused then I know on the end there is fair justice for all of us. wink.pngthumbsup.gif