NLA accepts lawyers' plea to defer Yingluck's impeachment proceedings

webfact

This is a blow for the yellows on here yet another set back because Yingluck and her team are just to smart for this lot.

Bumping her up the list and rushing to get something anything other is just showing the bias towards yingluck and the PTP.

The fact is she is just to popular and the peoples choice and this mob have no idea what to do about it because the backlash at the polls is already going to sweep the PTP back into power and if she's the leader the yellows will be decimated.

Hence the targeting while those before are on the very very back burner .

No one else can singlehandedly characterize a stereotypical old, lost thai visa pensioner on the troll. Ready for part two of that show 'My Thai Bride' How someone fitting that profile would stand to benefit from defending the graft of her and her fiefdom of a family is beyond me- let alone why one would spend their free time defending fiefdoms in developing rice paddy countries.

Edited by gemini81
  • Like 2

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

For all you who complain about given her time to prepare think back to the Airport blockage by the Yellow terrorist who have been dragging this case out for years.

Oh yeah, bad as it was for Tourism, it wasn't 1 trillion Baht worth of blockage. There was a message in the airport blockage, what message was there in Yinglucks case ?? cheat, rob Thailands coffers.

we are talking about foot dragging here. why change the subject. plus the cost keeping going up and up every time you post. time you take a few days off of TV and relax and gain your senses back. but of course this is a typical yellow tactic to change the subject when it don't suit them.

It's call SOPHISTRY.

Those who want revenge justice to be served and vent their biased fervor here, should look it up.

we are talking about foot dragging here. why change the subject. plus the cost keeping going up and up every time you post. time you take a few days off of TV and relax and gain your senses back. but of course this is a typical yellow tactic to change the subject when it don't suit them.

The height of hypocrisy.

How do you explain your typical red tactic of trying to change the subject three times in three days in three threads, all on the same topic?

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/776081-nla-accepts-lawyers-plea-to-defer-yinglucks-impeachment-proceedings/#entry8664062

Time you took a month off of TV and relax and gain your senses back.

coffee1.gif

Edited by Pierrefun

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

TOPIC Yingluck, DEFICIT. her feet dragging. not your spin about uncle Tom Cobley.

The deficit is terrible. And it's made worse by all those populist policies, like the free dental care that you were recently boasting that you had received, right? clap2.gif

Edited by Thanet

For all you who complain about given her time to prepare think back to the Airport blockage by the Yellow terrorist who have been dragging this case out for years.

Terrorists ?. I have no idea where you get that term from. Nobody was in terror. It was a peaceful protest as far as I remember.

Unlike the people who murdered those same people during the recent protests with grenades of course. Now they were REAL terrorists.

Unarmed Yellows blocking airport with not a single loss of life. Terrorism.

Reds throwing grenades and killing over 20 innocent men, women and children. Defending democracy.

That is PTP logic right there and shows that the slide into fundamental radicalization is slow yet pronounced. This is why my children will never meet 7% of the people on this forum.

I am however glad that yingluck's lawyers were given more time to prepare her impeachment case and I wish her lawyers luck with it. Because apart from a dash of "ying", "luck" is all she has on her side.

Edited by djjamie
  • Like 2

TOPIC Yingluck, DEFICIT. her feet dragging. not your spin about uncle Tom Cobley.

The deficit is terrible. And it's made worse by all those populist policies, like the free dental care that you were recently boasting that you had received, right? clap2.gif

You mean the 30 baht scheme ??...............I was NOT boasting that is a lie---read it again, I always pay but on that day Udon hospital wavered all dental charges for all....................paid money into the Dental voluntary fund and gave goods to the temple-------so stop the dung slinging.

Those (vote buying) popular polices that most were not carried out. Hospital were free until Thaksin added the 30 Baht ??

Those polices are supposed to be covered by adding charges on other things--vat example. Good governing you have to learn about----democracy.

Terrorists ?. I have no idea where you get that term from. Nobody was in terror. It was a peaceful protest as far as I remember.

Unlike the people who murdered those same people during the recent protests with grenades of course. Now they were REAL terrorists.

Reds throwing grenades and killing over 20 innocent men, women and children. Defending democracy.

That is PTP logic right there and shows that the slide into fundamental radicalization is slow yet pronounced. This is why my children will never meet 7% of the people on this forum.

I am however glad that yingluck's lawyers were given more time to prepare her impeachment case and I wish her lawyers luck with it. Because apart from a dash of "ying", "luck" is all she has on her side.

the yellow are out in full force to defend ginjag even when he change the subject. again this is about foot dragging, please keep to the subject or take a few months off. spending 24/7 on TV can get you confused ginjag.

Today there as a story quoted about a Thai woman who was raped by Thai railroad workers on a train. The case was recently settled. It was a 13 year old case, with DNA evidence, witness testimony and a recanted confession.

Thai justice moves at a speed according to political motivation, now as well as more than thirty years ago.

The real kicker to me is the statement "He also called on the NLA president to allow Yingluck's legal team to make copies of the 3,870 pages, even though they were classified documents."

Um, since when are public proceedings in a public case classified documents? The legal teams have to share a single copy? Must be one crowded conference room.

What balderdash, obtuse thinking, prevarication, obfuscation and dissembling.

I think all politicians who have served for the last ten years should be banned for life and let the country reconcile itself at the ballot box. Unfortunately, that would do away with most corruption, actually cause reconciliation, and um....what were they talking about? Oh, yeah!

Our version of reconciliation and happiness in these pre-ascension times. Come on chaps. Take another poll!!

tongue.png

the yellow are out in full force to defend ginjag even when he change the subject. again this is about foot dragging, please keep to the subject or take a few months off. spending 24/7 on TV can get you confused ginjag.

I do not have to have others defend me thanks for the likes of you I can easily do that. your a wind up merchant. read what you post and see who changes the topic around, I make comparisons with the last regime. We all will do the same when the next government come into play, it's natural.

Feed back it's called learning the past recent mistakes.

For your info, if you think I am 24/7 you must also be hogging it to notice. Your rattled because your getting some stick today?? so post without denial and anger to the PM.

• Like 2

This is a blow for the yellows on here yet another set back because Yingluck and her team are just to smart for this lot.

Bumping her up the list and rushing to get something anything other is just showing the bias towards yingluck and the PTP.

The fact is she is just to popular and the peoples choice and this mob have no idea what to do about it because the backlash at the polls is already going to sweep the PTP back into power and if she's the leader the yellows will be decimated.

Thats it S/P ... SAY WHAT YOU MEAN ..! Err, what did you mean ? Go back to skool..! whistling.gif

he change the subject. again this is about foot dragging, please keep to the subject or take a few months off. spending 24/7 on TV can get you confused ginjag.

You're the one derailing the topic and continuing to complain of others derailing the topic.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/776081-nla-accepts-lawyers-plea-to-defer-yinglucks-impeachment-proceedings/page-2#entry8664491

Take some time off yourself. wink.png

Edited by Pierrefun
  • Like 2

You, being so busy with democracy, should be able to make a difference between the three different pilars of it, today it's about the Legislative, which you tell is going too fast, while it are the people you side for which are braking with all four to delay YS further fall a maximum, about the 'yellows', who, mind you, were no terrorists, the acts of terrorism seeming to be the exclusivity of you dear 'red' stormtroopers, it is the Judicial, which, I'd though agree, is much much too slow in getting the airport's occupation case dealt and done with, for Justice, and to undo you guys from one of your preferred rhetorical twists (no, not 'argument'). Justice for ALL, could indeed be a motto to unite a vast majority of Thais under. Why not start today? And for you and other denialists to accept the truth of facts about darling YS, also, as many you wrongly consider to be 'at the other side', would rather like to see persons like Sondhi and Suthep, just naming two, having Justice served to, and go spend time in jail when sentenced to, but then together with all the UDD terrorist leaders, who for some reason(?!) unknown also still have to go sit the time they have already(!) been sentenced to (they're no ministers nor MPs anymore, so, why?), and maybe Chalerm, Tarit, and whoever served evil plans! The truth is never white nor black, it always is in shades of grey! Can you guys accept that? And my message to Thais: no more 'yellow', 'red', or 'blue', ...or the 'brown', 'green', 'white' and 'sand' will go on feeding on you, forever! (P.S.: but 'pink' suits you well, me too, LLHMTK!)

• Like 1

Today there as a story quoted about a Thai woman who was raped by Thai railroad workers on a train. The case was recently settled. It was a 13 year old case, with DNA evidence, witness testimony and a recanted confession.

Thai justice moves at a speed according to political motivation, now as well as more than thirty years ago.

The real kicker to me is the statement "He also called on the NLA president to allow Yingluck's legal team to make copies of the 3,870 pages, even though they were classified documents."

Um, since when are public proceedings in a public case classified documents? The legal teams have to share a single copy? Must be one crowded conference room.

What balderdash, obtuse thinking, prevarication, obfuscation and dissembling.

I think all politicians who have served for the last ten years should be banned for life and let the country reconcile itself at the ballot box. Unfortunately, that would do away with most corruption, actually cause reconciliation, and um....what were they talking about? Oh, yeah!

Our version of reconciliation and happiness in these pre-ascension times. Come on chaps. Take another poll!!

tongue.png

Objection your Honour, misleading! (very much so, and, sadly, as usual...) The individual named YS, according, to the existing clear rule in NACC cases, could (when she would have wanted been allowed to) have gone in persona to the NACC to take reception of the complete file about her, as it was officially announced to her, that since last March, but she never did, letting the (not 'her', they work for TS) attorneys go on bending, twisting, misleading, delaying... Let to Caesar what belongs to Caesar, TS was honest and genuine, very much so, when he told all that YS was his puppet, his clone; she's just a, black, pawn in the Shins' power game, nothing more, nothing else. Many an 'un-coloured' Thai I know thought her to be 'a nice lady', a 'strong woman', you should hear how they call her now, not fooled anymore, that's sure... And when YS doesn't realise that for herself, and act accordingly on her own behalf, as it would suit an honest, responsible, mature individual, what does that make her...? Yes, indeed...

Your alias here suits you well, and though feeling sympathy for persons with a handicap, I, and maybe quite some others like me, must admit that that stuttering of yours is getting really boring, annoying. When you feel compelled to stutter here, can't you, for a change, please, try to stutter something else out than this biased, misleading, untrue, propaganda, please, try, it might even make you feel better than the good it will do to me/us? Thank you!

• Like 1

Three days in a row, you make the same post:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/775425-yingluck-summoned-to-appear-at-nla-on-november-12-for-delayed-impeachment-request/?view=findpost&p=8652977

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/775720-ex-pm-yinglucks-impeachment-hearing-tentatively-postponed/page-2#entry8659230

and for three days in row, they have been replied to:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/775425-yingluck-summoned-to-appear-at-nla-on-november-12-for-delayed-impeachment-request/?view=findpost&p=8654265

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/775720-ex-pm-yinglucks-impeachment-hearing-tentatively-postponed/page-2#entry8660099

As yet, all have gone unanswered.

Perhaps today is the forum lucky day and you will address your inconsistency and hypocrisy.

Or not.

coffee1.gif

It is not easy to make people believe in lies, therefor propaganda needs to be repeated many times...

• Like 1

I see the lawyers conveniently forgot about the Oct 29 date.

Is it the fault of the NLA that Yingluck decided she must go on an overseas trip at that time and did she not stay longer than planned, must they adjust their schedule for a defendant ?

I see she got less than the 30 asked for, more days to think up another excuse to not attend.

And which was the main reason for that overseas trip of hers, and who authorised her to leave? But for sure no deals have been made, cin-cin kap!

The defence now has their wishes granted , no more deferrals , you have no more excuses , prepare your brief in response and lets proceed with fairness and without fear , get this case over and done with. coffee1.gif

Something will happen to her or in her close family circle, possibly a disease, a small accident, needing a treatment abroad or her to attend, probably totally faked but with gold-plated doctors' attests (N.B.: doesn't Thailand have State commissioned MDs to re-examine and confirm a 'diagnose', or not?), when it's her a troath infection maybe, making her unable to speak (as it has never been a strong side of hers already...) in front of the NLA, brother Oak has told her that when Boss could stretch a flue in Singapore till the statue of limitation, for sure she as a Shin is entitled to even more 'respect'... I hope to be wrong, but my nose tells me...

Oh yeah, bad as it was for Tourism, it wasn't 1 trillion Baht worth of blockage. There was a message in the airport blockage, what message was there in Yinglucks case ?? cheat, rob Thailands coffers.

Uuh? '...a typical yellow tactic to change the subject when it don't suit them.', hello, Mr Pot, what are you calling the Kettles here?

Sadly, IMO, it is a typical tactic of most 'reds' and many 'yellows' here (seen from outside, the difference being maybe most reds are inside a strict repetitive propaganda program while many yellows seem to express kind of a, though narrow, personal opinion), showing how entrenched, and foolish, this coloured manure is, I'd call poison-of-the-free-mind!

I notice the usual yellow brigade out to derail the OP because Ying has had a minor win at this stage.

This small band of yellow supporters are the same lot who jumped up and down with excitement when yingy went overseas the first time swearing she would never come back which she did.Wind the clock forward she done it again and even more egg on their faces and dead silence.

Now if she wins this case then what are you going to do.?

You can't win an election and some yellows are so brainwashed by the junta that any negative comment about them well the poster is branded a red shirt.

Why do I like Ying and the PTP because they were elected by the people like it or not and that's democracy .

The defence now has their wishes granted , no more deferrals , you have no more excuses , prepare your brief in response and lets proceed with fairness and without fear , get this case over and done with. coffee1.gif

Something will happen to her or in her close family circle, possibly a disease, a small accident, needing a treatment abroad or her to attend, probably totally faked but with gold-plated doctors' attests (N.B.: doesn't Thailand have State commissioned MDs to re-examine and confirm a 'diagnose', or not?), when it's her a throat infection maybe, making her unable to speak (as it has never been a strong side of hers already...)

A "broken" ankle is good for several months:

I notice the usual yellow brigade out to derail the OP because Ying has had a minor win at this stage.

This small band of yellow supporters are the same lot who jumped up and down with excitement when yingy went overseas the first time swearing she would never come back which she did.Wind the clock forward she done it again and even more egg on their faces and dead silence.

Now if she wins this case then what are you going to do.?

You can't win an election and some yellows are so brainwashed by the junta that any negative comment about them well the poster is branded a red shirt.

Why do I like Ying and the PTP because they were elected by the people like it or not and that's democracy .

Because they were elected--that's why I like them. cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif is that it, no matter how they govern. So being elected automatically makes them a democratic government does it.??? Everything they pledged --nothing in 3 years. They lost the country trillion+ and they got wages to do it. +++++++all the perks they collected. S.Parrot you are a sorry poster for typing what you did.

• Like 1

Not an Amnesty but at least a clean slate...?

The more that is revealed about Thailand's past and present, the more the country suffers,

especially those poor people who believe in their Leaders for guidence and experience...

It is a deep shame that every country worldwide, has some politicians
that are more currupt than the theives and swindlers that roam the streets

(or are imprisoned!)

Edited by Maroon Watcher
  • Like 1

Not very popular up here in Isaan. Not all Thais wear rose coloured glasses and over the past 12 months many who did have become aware, either first hand or by word of mouth, what Ms Yinluck and her government had perpetrated on the citizens and their country.

Bumping her up the list, you are kidding, this has been in train for the past two years. They are not trying to get something or anything on her for the sake of it. They are looking to impeach her, this is not insignificant, and then these hearings will decide if she has to answer any further charges. So it is not really as you describe.

Why are you so divisive? What are you trying to gain by having Reds versus Yellows? Do you live in this country, do you really know what is going on? Can you read? If you can then I suggest you do some and look extensively at everything you see, then dissect it, and hopefully you will reach a logical conclusion based on the gathered information.

Instead of highlighting the fact that you are her number one fan and criticising others and continuing in your attempts to divide the people, why don't you tell us, with facts, not with hearsay, assumptions or speculation, as to why she should not face this process.

Isn't it funny, you glorify the lady, bag everyone else, yet at no time in you post have you professed her innocence. Why? I do not know if she is guilty or innocent, neither do you or the NLA. Apparently there is sufficient evidence to impeach her and in doing so it will enable the inquiry to get to the bottom of what occurred when she was the Chairwoman of the Rice Pledging Scheme.

Also, remember, whilst nominating herself for this position and taking a stipend for that position, not once, remember this, not once, did she ever attend and chair a meeting. Why? Can you answer this, as you seem to have the answers but then those answers appear to be used to sustain your biases.

It may be proven that she has nothing to answer but when people stall and stall and stall, do not act according to how the law directs them to, and continue to come up with excuse after excuse as to why they cannot appear, then you will have to forgive if one becomes a little cynical.

But no, not you, you could not forgive. You will continue with your love affair, your biases, your non-factual and divisive statements no matter what. If she is ever found guilty of anything then I wait with baited breath for your posts as to why this should not be so. If she is exonerated it will be back to peaches and cream for you. Right?

• Like 2

Si thea01

It might sound divisive to you and old gingag and you say I'm no factual etc etc.

I refer to them as yellows because they are just the same dog with a different collar who in the past ignored the north and referred to them as buffalo brains and that is still the way they look at the north.

Now along came Thaksin and some call it populist policies but which ever way you look at it he listened to the poor and got the economy moving and in the mean time he rose so much in popularity the only way to get him out was a coup.Then a puppet government followed then the people voted again this time for Yingluck who suffered the same fate.

However both Thaksin and Yingluck are still hugely popular so much so that the current unelected PM is trying to wipe his name from history and muzzle the media.

That in itself is a sign of weakness and insecurity which is showing me that Yingluck will never get a fair go under the regime.

We all know the outcome when the people are allowed to vote again and the world is telling the current unelected PM to get to the polls ASAP and restore democracy .

So there you go that's me and at least unlike some I don't abuse other posters just because I don't agree with yet I put up with one poster who dominates 60% of a thread with inane statements and digs.

But that's ok he is a source of amusement.

Si thea01

It might sound divisive to you and old gingag and you say I'm no factual etc etc.

I refer to them as yellows because they are just the same dog with a different collar who in the past ignored the north and referred to them as buffalo brains and that is still the way they look at the north.

Now along came Thaksin and some call it populist policies but which ever way you look at it he listened to the poor and got the economy moving and in the mean time he rose so much in popularity the only way to get him out was a coup.Then a puppet government followed then the people voted again this time for Yingluck who suffered the same fate.

However both Thaksin and Yingluck are still hugely popular so much so that the current unelected PM is trying to wipe his name from history and muzzle the media.

That in itself is a sign of weakness and insecurity which is showing me that Yingluck will never get a fair go under the regime.

We all know the outcome when the people are allowed to vote again and the world is telling the current unelected PM to get to the polls ASAP and restore democracy .

So there you go that's me and at least unlike some I don't abuse other posters just because I don't agree with yet I put up with one poster who dominates 60% of a thread with inane statements and digs.

But that's ok he is a source of amusement.

You are entitled to your opinions Parrott, and too express them, which you do.

But one question. Do you think it is acceptable for a government, an elected government, to act illegally, and refuse to to answer questions for those acts?