12 inch Margherita for 69bt at Pizza Pizza!

thecatman

Anyone else stole in on this offer??

To celebrate their 8th Anniversary, Pizza Pizza by (near Villa Market) are offering their 12 inch Marguerita pizzas (usually 240bt) up for only 69bt for a limited time only...had one for lunch today...tempted to go back again tomorrow!! :D

I won't be going back! Ordered a take away a few days ago, waited 45 minutes in the restaurant. Bloke comes over to say sorry but we're short staffed! I counted 9 staff and only 5 full tables! Then after waiting all that time the guy comes over to tell me they have run out of dough! This was at 9pm! Shame really because from what I saw, the food actually looked quite decent.

I won't be going back! Ordered a take away a few days ago, waited 45 minutes in the restaurant. Bloke comes over to say sorry but we're short staffed! I counted 9 staff and only 5 full tables! Then after waiting all that time the guy comes over to tell me they have run out of dough! This was at 9pm! Shame really because from what I saw, the food actually looked quite decent.

That is disappointing Noi, my wife did comment to me on the (large) number of staff, yet slack service on our visit i.e waiter would look anywhere but at us when we were ready to order / had to ask for drinks to be refilled.

It didn't bother me too much as we just popped in for a lunch time bite as we were passing, but it does seem like the service is something they need to get on top of because, like you say, the pizzas are very good.