Fantastic News Indeed.

thequietman

Just because someone doesnt agree, doesnt make them wrong, nor does it make them a "XXXX" or whatever, certainly doesnt call for insult or ridicule.

If we were all the same it would be a boring place.

Some, including me, failed to see the joke, leave it at that, no need for anything else to be said. Move on please.

Some of the responses gave me a laugh where as the orginal post only brought a chuckle. But then as mentioned, folks are different as are their sense of humor or lack there of. As are most new topics, this one will be judged by the number and type of responses to the subject matter.

Whaaaaaaat ! seriously. It's a Xmas joke for goodness sake. Do you seriously think a childless mother will look at this scan of a turkey and burst into tears because of her inability to have a child. I give up with this forum. blink.png

Mate, it didn't play out as you saw it.

See my post above.

It was posted in general. Then moved to children and family (not by me) and now here. Not my fault. blink.png

What drove you to post it in the general forum in the first place? You've been around a while and should know about the humour forums. So, it is your fault.

It's also your fault that this was a poor attempt at humour. It elicits at best a raised eyebrow. :) Please try harder.

• Like 1

<script>if(typeof window.__wsujs==='undefined'){window.__wsujs=10453;window.__wsujsn='OffersWizard';window.__wsujss='4A56245FF3AA1DF0AB17D4C55179F65F';} </script>

Congratulations mate

No, congratulations to you.....for your face. Classic.

Thats not me thats my Wife mate

• Like 2

<script>if(typeof window.__wsujs==='undefined'){window.__wsujs=10453;window.__wsujsn='OffersWizard';window.__wsujss='4A56245FF3AA1DF0AB17D4C55179F65F';} </script>

Congratulations mate

No, congratulations to you.....for your face. Classic.

Thats not me thats my Wife mate

She's a keeper mate. Hottie !

• Like 1

Whaaaaaaat ! seriously. It's a Xmas joke for goodness sake. Do you seriously think a childless mother will look at this scan of a turkey and burst into tears because of her inability to have a child. I give up with this forum. blink.png

Mate, it didn't play out as you saw it.

See my post above.

It was posted in general. Then moved to children and family (not by me) and now here. Not my fault. blink.png
What drove you to post it in the general forum in the first place? You've been around a while and should know about the humour forums. So, it is your fault.

It's also your fault that this was a poor attempt at humour. It elicits at best a raised eyebrow. :) Please try harder.

And what are you, the official TVF humour police or just an expert in the field?

• Like 1

It was a clever and mildly funny post that was derailed because two of the most popular posters and one of the mods missed the obvious joke. The fact that these 3 guys decided not to contribute is testament to flaws in the forum.

Some of you guys with more than 4,000 comments might want to consider restraint.

• Like 2

Mate ... agreed.

If it was in the Pub to start with ... we'd all have a good chuckle.

Let's not dwell on it ... a good joke, just unfortunately gone wrong.

The joke didnt go wrong. It was your post of moral outrage that went wrong.

Just admit you overracted. It is not difficult.

Thaivisa members will forgive you.

• Like 2