British man dies during Massage at Central Pattaya shop

webfact

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are they referring to Orar Massage on Chiapoon?

Yes, Orar Massage on the little L-shaped soi between Soi Buakhao and Soi X-Zyte. (This soi is known locally as Soi Ham Noi).

Edited by Briggsy
  • Like 1

As usual ...the height of sympathy and respect from some TV contributors for the passing of an elderly gentleman who more than lightly leaves a family behind....... May he RIP..

It must also be good for few more sick laughs down at the pub tonight.....take it away boys.

• Like 1

As usual ...the height of sympathy and respect from some TV contributors for the passing of an elderly gentleman who more than lightly leaves a family behind....... May he RIP..

It must also be good for few more sick laughs down at the pub tonight.....take it away boys.

The mods have been removing the disrespectful comments. As for laughs down the pub tonight, just bear in mind that Orar Massage is a basically a brothel and the "elderly gentleman" was in all likelihood firing off his final orgasm when his heart gave out.

In which case Mr Santorelli goes up even more in my estimation.

• Like 1

Sadly, it is "our Adriano". He was a golf buddy of mine, not the closest friend, and I was not sure if it was him at first, not knowing his last name. But how many guys named Adriano is Pattaya, and it checked out.

He led a good life, was something of a minor diplomat. I think. Certainly he was an interesting, eductated and pleasant man, in spite of his slow playing on the golf course. Maybe the last time I played him was 2013.

Sorry to see him go, he was cultured and one of the more smiley and pleasant farangs in Pattaya. But better he should go like that than in some hospital and nursing home.

Was this the anniversery of Nelson Rockefeller going similarly?

M

Edited by northengr

I am suprised this does not happen more often the way the massage girls punch and pummel their customers.Maybe in future the massage parlours should ask elderly customers if they have high blood pressure or heart problems before they start.

Sounds like he died comfortable and happy. Definately worse ways to go. You had a good innings and walk away with a smile on your face.

Nobody dies in comfort or happiness. This guy was choking for breath.

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

81 is a great innings , if I wanted to die , I like this one rather than die in a lonely bed . RIP to Adriano .

only better way to go if he was actually on the nest

Better to go when you can't do the nest thing any more.

Could well be induced by the massage. They do have a tendency to lean on the arteries to stop the blood flow to the arms & legs.

I was thinking more on the lines of disturbing a blood clot...

Just wish more people would take the time to learn the basics of CPR, some CPR (even if preformed badly) could have made all the difference, it only took 15 minutes for the medics to arrive.

Even better if Thai drivers would stop thinking of themselves and pull over to let ambulances past.

Could well be induced by the massage. They do have a tendency to lean on the arteries to stop the blood flow to the arms & legs.

I agree, if the man had a blood clot in his leg or arm, the massage might have triggered it to follow the blood stream to the heart which is often fatal.

Good old English name.

Does not sound like one to me. Maybe Scottish or Welsh?

Bit like the Smiths and Brown's in Australia, definately not an Aussie name like Adidingidigh. Still aussies tho.

None of the above, he's actually Italian