Villa Wanted

Newington

I greatly apologise as I am sure that this question has been asked many times. I am looking for a nice Hotel for a Family of 6 that includes 2 Children of 5 and 7 years old. We are looking for somewhere close to the Beach with a swimming pool that is Children friendly and has a great Restaurant. Ideally we would like a 3 Bedroom Villa so that we could all stay together but if we could find somewhere that had a 2 Bedroom Villa and also another 1 bedroom that would be fine as well. We are completely flexible on the price but we would like to find somewhere between 6-15,000 Baht a night that would cover the sleeping costs for all of us.

We are quite easy about whether it is in Cha-am or Hua Hin. I really do greatly appreciate any suggestions you may be able to give us and I apologise once again for asking your help with this.

Thank you so much.

Edited by Newington

I think people can help you better if you give an approx price range you are willing to pay

Good Luck

Thought he said 6-15k.....

For that sort of money you'll be able to get a lovely villa somewhere.

We've used room by room before and where happy with the service provided.

Many more websites to choose from of course.

I think people can help you better if you give an approx price range you are willing to pay

Good Luck

Thought he said 6-15k.....

<snip>

The OP has added that text after my comment, but indeed for that amount he can find something very nice.

I have stayed in a Beach Resort a bit out (+/-5km) of Hua Hin (towards Prachaup) and they where around 6k a night. Had big rooms was really nice, but can't remember the name or even the exact location,

Edited by MJCM
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...