Laser hair removal for guys

iammarilou

Does any one knows a laser hair removal place for guys' private parts? Went to Natasa Clinic on Thonglor but they don't do guys' private parts as their skin is apparently thinner than girls. They mentioned that no other clinic would do what we wanted to be done.

Is this true? Any guys here who have tried it? If so, where?

Thanks

Edited by iammarilou

Not quite the answer you're looking for, but my (male) experience with laser hair removal on other body parts (back, upper arms) was less than stellar. The hair grew back. Even after a "guaranteed" treatment package. The guarantee was that they would continue to do repeat treatments in a six month period. A year after a full set of laser removal treatments, my body was as hirsute as before.

So, with that in mind, since you would probably need to continue repeated treatments, have you considered waxing? Waxing also needs repeat treatments, but I know that male bikini waxing is common.

Not quite the answer you're looking for, but my (male) experience with laser hair removal on other body parts (back, upper arms) was less than stellar. The hair grew back. Even after a "guaranteed" treatment package. The guarantee was that they would continue to do repeat treatments in a six month period. A year after a full set of laser removal treatments, my body was as hirsute as before.

So, with that in mind, since you would probably need to continue repeated treatments, have you considered waxing? Waxing also needs repeat treatments, but I know that male bikini waxing is common.

He speaks about the private parts.....Maybe I am not tough enough, but waxing my private parts sounds like a lot pain.

He speaks about the private parts.....Maybe I am not tough enough, but waxing my private parts sounds like a lot pain.

"Bikini waxing" is a euphemism waxing one's pubic hair. Very common at women's waxing parlors, but also not uncommon for men these days Have you heard of waxing "back, sack and crack"? The "sack" is the scrotum. How much do you think *that* would tickle? blink.png

Waxing one's genital area undoubtedly involves a bit of pain, indeed. I suspect this web site understates the discomfort level.

"Bikini waxing" is a euphemism waxing one's pubic hair. Very common at women's waxing parlors, but also not uncommon for men these days Have you heard of waxing "back, sack and crack"? The "sack" is the scrotum. How much do you think *that* would tickle? blink.png

Waxing one's genital area undoubtedly involves a bit of pain, indeed. I suspect this web site understates the discomfort level.

a nightmare.........

Best way to reduce hair on the body for good is to stop animals products.

I hardly used depilatory cream anymore (once every 3 months) when it used to be every month.

And the good thing is the hair on your head is thicker

And you smell nicer

I hardly used depilatory cream anymore (once every 3 months) when it used to be every month.

And you smell nicer

I have very strong hair and very little body hair, by eating mostly animal products.

But I can believe to smell less when eating less protein. Predator smell more than herbivore.

vampire.gif.pagespeed.ce.503w77X5K-.gif

I believe that lot of sport with sweating reduces body odor, worst are overweight people who have constipation and don't move.

Taking shower from time to time should also help, I got told but never tried it xph34r.png.pagespeed.ic.GOH20nhrx_.png

And you smell nicer

I have very strong hair and very little body hair, by eating mostly animal products.

But I can believe to smell less when eating less protein. Predator smell more than herbivore.

I believe that lot of sport with sweating reduces body odor, worst are overweight people who have constipation and don't move.

Taking shower from time to time should also help, I got told but never tried it xph34r.png.pagespeed.ic.GOH20nhrx_.png

I'm not saying that some people are naturally not hirsute.

I am saying that I noticed I lost body hair ie less hair on armpits and legs since I changed diet and gave up animals products

I also found out others new vegans had the same effect

For BO the change is quite noticeable as well especially here. I mean now I have no problem raising my arm on the BTS at 6pm after a long hot day. My armpits are nowhere near smelly as they used to be.

And you smell nicer

I am saying that I noticed I lost body hair ie less hair on armpits and legs since I changed diet and gave up animals products

For BO the change is quite noticeable as well especially here. I mean now I have no problem raising my arm on the BTS at 6pm after a long hot day. My armpits are nowhere near smelly as they used to be.

Maybe with lack of protein, the body doesn't want to waste it on hair and conserve it for the muscles? Just an idea.....

But I do believe that when eating a lot protein, the body get rid of substance it doesn't want with the sweat=smell. Or the sweat is more rich on nutritions for bacteria=smell.

Also with more meat comes more male hormones (for men) making them smell more. But with enough sport and sweating it isn't a problem.

And you smell nicer

Maybe with lack of protein, the body doesn't want to waste it on hair and conserve it for the muscles? Just an idea.....

But I do believe that when eating a lot protein, the body get rid of substance it doesn't want with the sweat=smell. Or the sweat is more rich on nutritions for bacteria=smell.

Also with more meat comes more male hormones (for men) making them smell more. But with enough sport and sweating it isn't a problem.

It's not a lack of protein, proper vegan diet gives you the recommended 6% of the right proteins.

On youtube you have many longterm vegans showing their blood works and they have perfect proteins figures.

I think it might also be because of hormones that you get extra hair,but I have not read anything on that

It is highly unlikely that the OP will become a vegan and wait for the hair on his balls to fall off so can we please get back on the subject of where the guy can get balls lasered coffee1.gif

Because you actually think there are going to be MANY men coming to say that they had their balls lasered and give you the address?

cheesy.gif

Thanks to Kitsume there are now other reasons not to be vegan. If you get less hair its not only your privates that get less hair.

So vegans get bald sooner thanks for the info Kitsune. Or is there some magic that in the vegan diet that only targets the hair you dont want instead of it being a general thing.

Wonder what kind of excuse we get this time.

Edited by robblok

Thanks to Kitsume there are now other reasons not to be vegan. If you get less hair its not only your privates that get less hair.

So vegans get bald sooner thanks for the info Kitsune. Or is there some magic that in the vegan diet that only targets the hair you dont want instead of it being a general thing.

I said the opposite : I have more hair on my head than before.

As I said and in my case, and I heard other vegans say the same: head hair is not falling so much and actually regrowing and body hair is reducing

I have not read anything about it. I can only attribute it to a better blood circulation and a better oxygenation of the tissue that could help the hair to be healthier.

As for the body hair being less, it could be hormonal, not sure...

It's not a lack of protein, proper vegan diet gives you the recommended 6% of the right proteins.

On youtube you have many longterm vegans showing their blood works and they have perfect proteins figures.

I think it might also be because of hormones that you get extra hair,but I have not read anything on that

Than a 70 kg man who makes sport would have to eat 9500 kcal per day.

(2 gram protein per kg bodyweight)

As I said and in my case, and I heard other vegans say the same: head hair is not falling so much and actually regrowing and body hair is reducing

I have not read anything about it. I can only attribute it to a better blood circulation and a better oxygenation of the tissue that could help the hair to be healthier.

Ah magic suddenly other hair dont grow fast but head hair does.

Id love to see scientific studies on that one not just hearsay.

Mc Dougall has the answer

https://www.drmcdougall.com/health/education/health-science/common-health-problems/hormone-dependent-diseases-male-female/

on men baldness

The author of this book, Dr. Masumi Inaba, recommends treatment of male pattern baldness with a diet low in animal sources of fats and calories, accompanied by regular shampooing, and treatment of the scalp with a lotion containing an oxidizing agent to deactivate the testosterone found in the surface cells of the scalp (Minoxidil may act as an oxidizing agent). Dr. Inaba reports mild to moderate re-growth of hair in 30-50% of his cases.

On women excessive hair

Just losing weight can correct the abnormalities in the functioning of the sex hormones that are responsible for the lack of ovulation, infertility, excessive hair growth, and acne that often accompany polycystic ovaries.(Need I add that the most effective way to lose weight, and at the same time to dramatically improve the hormone balance in the body, is to adopt a low-fat, starch-based diet?)

That isn't surprising. Think: More Testosterone means less hair on the head, but more hair everywhere else. Less Testosterone is exactly the opposite. (of course over simplified)

Hair is not all the same......

Duh

6% of your FOOD INTAKE

yes when you have to eat 2 gram protein (recommendation if you make some heavier sport is MORE than 2 gram) per kg bodyweight. Than it is 140 Gram for a 70 kg man.

140 Gram x 4 =560 kcal.

560 kcal = 6 % of my total

So 100 % = 9333 kcal per day.

560/6 * 100

Even with zero sport it is 1 Gram. So I would have to eat 4650 kcal if I don't move my body.

In this case that would be hairsay... coffee1.gif

• Like 1

Duh

6% of your FOOD INTAKE

yes when you have to eat 2 gram protein (recommendation if you make some heavier sport is MORE than 2 gram) per kg bodyweight. Than it is 140 Gram for a 70 kg man.

140 Gram x 4 =560 kcal.

560 kcal = 6 % of my total

So 100 % = 9333 kcal per day.

560/6 * 100

Even with zero sport it is 1 Gram. So I would have to eat 4650 kcal if I don't move my body.

you lost me.

I never said that