PRD gears up campaign to create positive image for Thailand with foreigners

webfact

My dream is for all foreigners to pay the same price for a piece of chicken and sticky rice, when I buy it on the street khab khun Na Khrap

Your 'dream' is not exactly Martin Luther King is it?
After recent events, I think we can safely assume MLK'S dream has gone to shit.

My dream is for all foreigners to pay the same price for a piece of chicken and sticky rice, when I buy it on the street khab khun Na Khrap

Your 'dream' is not exactly Martin Luther King is it?
After recent events, I think we can safely assume MLK'S dream has gone to shit.

You're quite right, although OT. His was a dream of racial equality rather than black exceptionalism.

Crimes happen in societies under all form of governments. But when a military jujta takes power at the point of a gun that is the ultimate crime. There was no need for the creation of quasi fascist junta. An election could have been arranged and all factions allowed to vote. As for you referring to the Thais, many of whom work in the agricultural sector and related poorly rewarded sectors, as 'scumbags' indicates to me you are mentally sick with some kind of pathological hatred of poorer people. They are loyal subjects and as such your not just being offensive but committing the offence of LM. You might consider being more circumspect when you gratuitously insult a political movement with millions of followers. As for me 'peeing in the wind' - I would rather do that than sh*t on the long suffering, brave people of Thailand which seems to be your forte.

Do me a favor, learn to read and stop misquoting me. You know quite well I was not referring to "the Thais" in my comment. If you twist my words again I will report you to the mods.

Your ridiculous comment has "trainee troll" written all over it.

I think you might find calling wide sections of Thai society ' scumbags' is deeply offensive to many people. As for your silly personal invective towards me it speaks volumes about you not me and as for threatening me with a moderator. Well I am quaking in my boots. The 25 million Thai people who have voted on numerous occasions for their chosen representative are not scumbags and I think you owe the Thai people an apology and the forum members here an apology too.

Crimes happen in societies under all form of governments. But when a military jujta takes power at the point of a gun that is the ultimate crime. There was no need for the creation of quasi fascist junta. An election could have been arranged and all factions allowed to vote. As for you referring to the Thais, many of whom work in the agricultural sector and related poorly rewarded sectors, as 'scumbags' indicates to me you are mentally sick with some kind of pathological hatred of poorer people. They are loyal subjects and as such your not just being offensive but committing the offence of LM. You might consider being more circumspect when you gratuitously insult a political movement with millions of followers. As for me 'peeing in the wind' - I would rather do that than sh*t on the long suffering, brave people of Thailand which seems to be your forte.

Do me a favor, learn to read and stop misquoting me. You know quite well I was not referring to "the Thais" in my comment. If you twist my words again I will report you to the mods.

I think you might find calling wide sections of Thai society ' scumbags' is deeply offensive to many people. As for your silly personal invective towards me it speaks volumes about you not me and as for threatening me with a moderator. Well I am quaking in my boots. The 25 million Thai people who have voted on numerous occasions for their chosen representative are not scumbags and I think you owe the Thai people an apology and the forum members here an apology too.

I think you might need to relax and stop with the Horatio at the Bridge routine.

I think you might need to relax and stop with the Horatio at the Bridge routine.

The "maniac" is the worst kind of troll, the nasty type that deliberately misquotes people in the hope they get a bite and start an argument. I am not going to entertain him, could not be bothered.

The "maniac" is the worst kind of troll, the nasty type that deliberately misquotes people in the hope they get a bite and start an argument. I am not going to entertain him, could not be bothered.

Please imagine the above said in a whiny crying to mummy voice. ....And now I am firmly reminding you to stop referring to Thais as 'scumbags' just because they want for them and their kids some of the things me and you,had including the right to vote, a chance at an education, not living in fear of our own army, the right to read books as they see fit.......it's not lot to ask. If you did not like it under The elected Prime Minister and his elected government why did you stay?

Edited by The manic

• 2 weeks later...

It might help as well if falang didn't have to pay 3 and 4 times that of Thais to enter so many attractions! Blatant racism and wouldn't be allowed in Europe if Asians were charged more than everyone else.

Off topic great point and great way to clear out the uk of all the muzzies and polls and all the other burdens on our country, wack up tje price for them all x4 that would get rid of them and you know what if they dont like it then pissoff and leave.