Thipmanee and Pattaya One

manarak

This will be a little bit of a rant...

Some weeks ago, a part of Thipmanee's second movie channel (64) has been replaced by "Patt'ya One Tey Vay - our noos is ah'weys noo" but they mostly show news that is already a week old.

There are tons of other channels on Thipmanee, nearly 100, but instead of replacing some irrelevant non-stop advertising channel with Patt'ya One Tey Vay, they decided to use the movie channel instead.

I guess most of us foreigners just watch about 6 or 7 channels from 100 for which we are paying Thipmanee - now we are paying to view Patt'ya One Tey Vay's advertising...

In all logic, Thipmanee's paying customers should get a discount for being fed advertizing.

end of rant

Edited by manarak
  • Like 1

I'm still watching the TV as well!! got a girl staying at the moment, so I have put her in charge of the TV - normally I watch YouTube via my Roku or downloaded torrents, but of course the thai subtitle are on the cable movies - this is a reason why people still watch it.

One good thing about it is that you know when a new movie is about to turn up as they tell you when the news is going to be played each day, so you can guess what time it finished and then squint at the top left hand side of the screen to see which MKV file is coming up next on the playlist.